Art of Conquest
Art of Conquest is a mobile strategy game for iOS and Android where players take control of powerful heroes and troops. Explore the game's world, besiege enemy strongholds, challenge players in real-time battles, and expand your kingdom.
|Publisher: Lilith Games
Type: Mobile Strategy
Release Date: June 6, 2017
Pros: +Strategic combat system. +Varied heroes. +Combines strategy, RPG, and MMO elements. +Multiple playable races.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Game balance issues. -Short server life cycle.
Art of Conquest Overview
Art of Conquest is a free-to-play 3D strategy MMO available on iOS and Android platforms where players choose one from three initial heroes and command their armies to attack enemy forces for loot and kingdom expansion from an overworld map. The game features a wide variety of heroes, each with their own set of abilities, equipment, stats, and appearances that can be utilized strategically to create the ultimate army. Players begin battle with a set amount of spaces where they can deploy troops and heroes, which then rush into combat as the fight begins. Each hero has skills that can be used in combat to help turn the tide of battle, such as Blizzard or Heal, which allows for tactical gameplay. Another feature of the game is the stronghold, which can be upgraded to the highest levels for maximum currency and troop production or swapped to a new race for an entirely different playstyle. The game features a variety of playable races with their own strengths and weaknesses, including Human, Lich, Dwarf, and Sylvani. It also features real-time PvP, different PvE game modes, and more.
Art of Conquest Key Features:
- Command a Variety of Troops – train up troops in your stronghold that include Spearmen, Occultists, Monks, and more that each offer different combat strengths for tactical gameplay.
- Summon Powerful Heroes – recruit from a wide pool of heroes that offer abilities to be used in battle that offer synergy with certain troop types.
- Choose from Multiple Races – choose from Human, Dwarf, Lich, Rakan, or Sylvani to build an army of your favorite race and strategically take down the enemy.
- Expand Your Kingdom – join a House and work together to conquer the six kingdoms, ultimately becoming the Emperor of Nore.
- Real-Time PvP Battles – challenge your friends and foes in real-time duels that pit your strategies against each other, allowing players to test their might.
Art of Conquest Screenshots
Art of Conquest Featured Video
Art of Conquest Review
Art of Conquest Videos
Art of Conquest Online Links
Art of Conquest System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.2 and later, iOS 8.0 and later
Art of Conquest Music & Soundtrack
Art of Conquest Additional Information
Developer: Lilith Games
Publisher: Lilith Games
Release Date: June 6, 2017
Development History / Background:
Art of Conquest is developed and published by Lilith Games, a Chinese game developer and publisher known for games such as Soul Hunters and Heroes Tactics. The game was announced on May 2, 2017 and released globally on June 6, 2017.