Chaos Chronicle is a mobile fantasy MMORPG that features 2D side-scrolling brawler action, hero collection and customization, and a variety of game modes. Customize your party to counter every challenge and collect experience, equipment, and fodder heroes to power up your favorite units.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: May 26, 2016
Pros: +Great visuals. +Variety of unleashable skills. +Tons of heroes to collect.
Cons: -Slow-paced character progression. -Generic gameplay. -Imbalanced heroes.
Chaos Chronicle Overview
Chaos Chronicle is a 2D free-to-play mobile fantasy MMORPG where players take the role of House Leader with the aim of bolstering the renown of their House, traveling across the land to become a hero and save the world. It features a well-animated world that breathes life into every unit, bringing its 2D art to life with smooth, lifelike animations. Collect a wide variety of heroes to use in battle, each offering distinct abilities, combat roles, and evolutions. Command a tactical squad of champions to face challenges, swapping out heroes as necessary and make use of unused units as experience fodder. The game features a unique strategic combat system that relies on players to interrupt enemy skill casts with skills of their own. Unlike many mobile RPGs, players must rely on their ability to skill cancel to successfully defeat strong enemies rather than being carried by high battle rating scores and premium items. Its many game modes include adventure mode, a PvP arena, mighty raid bosses, the manatech tower, and daily dungeons for unique items.
Chaos Chronicle Key Features:
- Skill Cancel System – time your character skills to cancel out enemy skill casts and deal double damage with perfect cancels.
- Fast-Paced RPG Combat – fight against hoards of foes brawler-style in a 2D side-scrolling world.
- Variety of Collectible Heroes – collect hundreds of unique heroes with a wide variety of skills and strategically utilize them in parties to counter challenges.
- Hero Customization – develop your heroes through leveling, trading, and strengthening your heroes with items, fighting, and the game's enhancement systems.
- PvE and PvP Modes – take on the game's adventure mode to follow its story, fight massively powerful raid monsters with friends, challenge the tall manatech tower, fight against other players in the PvP arena, and more.
Chaos Chronicle Screenshots
Chaos Chronicle Featured Video
Chaos Chronicle Review
Chaos Chronicle Videos
Chaos Chronicle Online Links
Chaos Chronicle System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 or later / iOS 7.0 or later
Chaos Chronicle Music & Soundtrack
Chaos Chronicle Additional Information
Korean Title: 카오스 크로니클
Developer: WING Studio
Platforms: Android, iOS
Release Date (Limited): May 26, 2016
Release Date (Global): August 5, 2016
Development History / Background:
Chaos Chronicle is developed by WING Studio, a Korean game developer founded in 2013, and published by NEXON, a worldwide publisher known for games such as MapleStory and Vindictus. WING Studio partnered with NEXON after joining NEXON's startup program, Nexon & Partners Center, signing a global publishing contract in 2014 for the game. The game was soft launched on May 26, 2016 for Android users in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It was later released on August 5, 2016 globally on both iOS and Android platforms.