Copia is a browser-based MMORPG that combines card-oriented combat with a side-scrolling fantasy world. Choose a leader and use strategic card placement to take down the enemy leader, utilizing the game's element system to deal the most damage possible.
Type: Browser RPG
Release Date: June 19, 2017
Pros: +Dragon Crown-inspired graphics. +Combines RPG and strategy genres. +Unique combat system.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -Limited depth.
Copia is a free-to-play browser-based 2D MMORPG that combines card battling, strategy, and RPG elements into its unique combat system. Play as one of four leaders, including: Warrior, Mage, Archer, and Destroyer, each with their own combat specialties. Explore a side-scrolling world to accept quests, speak to NPCs, and participate in events. With the leader in the back, players summon a variety of cards to fight each other and ultimately deal damage to the enemy leader, securing a win when the enemy leader's HP drops to zero similar to card games like Hearthstone. Cards can be summoned randomly from the game's Draw Card feature, and boosted and evolved to strengthen your favorite units. It features mostly automated gameplay similar to the likes of Chrono Wars and League of Angels, with player input limited primarily to menus and to built-up special attacks. The game also includes a variety of content, including an inventory and equipment system, arena battling, multiple difficulties, guilds, and more.
Copia Key Features:
- Four Playable Classes – play as a Warrior, Mage, Archer, or Destroyer, each with their own distinct playstyles.
- Strategy RPG Combat – strategically summon cards in formation to make the most of the game's elemental strength and weakness system.
- Card Summoning – summon a variety of strong allies from the Draw Card menu and use materials to enhance, evolve, and upgrade their skills and stats.
- Detailed Graphics – enjoy a 2D side-scrolling world inspired by Dragon's Crown, featuring fully-animated painted graphics.
- Arenas – fight against other players and see where your team stands in the game's Arena mode, and gain awesome rewards for participating.
Copia Featured Video
Copia Online Links
Copia System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS 10.6.x
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Copia is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Copia Music & Soundtrack
Copia Additional Information
Closed Alpha Date: May 23, 2017
Release Date (Open Beta): June 19, 2017
Development History / Background:
Copia is developed and published by R2Games, a game publisher known primarily for their free-to-play browser games that rely heavily on micro-transactions for profit such as Stormthrone, Wartune, and Cast and Conquer. They are known for stealing artwork and music from other popular games, and Copia is no exception as it features artwork stolen from World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Dragon's Crown. Copia was released initially in a closed alpha on May 23, 2017, moving to an open beta on June 19, 2017 with new servers continually added.