Devilian Mobile is an upcoming mobile MMORPG that features gameplay and graphics similar to that of TERA and Devilian, including Devilian Mode. It features a metamorphosis system that allows characters to transform into demons for special attacks and abilities.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: November 16, 2016
Shut Down Date: November 29, 2017
Pros: +TERA and Devilian crossover. +Powerful demonic forms. +Great graphics.
Cons: -Automated combat. -Pay-to-play elements.
Devilian Mobile Overview
Devilian Mobile is an upcoming free-to-play action MMORPG that crosses over the worlds of Devilian and TERA, notably featuring an Elin playable character. Pick one of three playable characters: Kylar, Ayla, or Elin, each with their own powerful demonic form that is unleashed with the game's "Devilian Mode." It features action-oriented RPG combat that sends players hacking and slashing through endless hordes of enemies on their journey for vengeance. Chain together attacks to create powerful combos, using them to decimate foes in a variety of game modes. Some of its game modes include a 120-stage single-player campaign, PvP arenas, a raiding mode, and the Infernal Temple. Customize your devil form as well as your regular form with the Devilstone system, different equipment, and character skills. Devilian mobile shut down on November 29, 2017
Devilian Mobile Key Features:
- Three Playable Characters – play as three distinct characters: Kylar, Ayla, or Elin, each with their own weapons and specialized game roles.
- Devilian Mode – unleash your demonic side using Devilian Mode which allows your character to turn into a demon, accessing new abilities and skills for combat.
- Character Customization – customize your character's demon mode with the Devilstone system, pick a variety of character skills, and collect and upgrade equipment.
- Variety of Game Modes – challenge a 120-stage single-player campaign, fight powerful bosses in raid mode, and enter the Infernal Temple for a challenging and rewarding experience.
- PvP Arena – take on other players in one-on-one combat in the game's PvP mode to climb the rankings and gain awesome rewards.
Devilian Mobile Screenshots
Devilian Mobile Featured Video
Devilian Mobile Review
Devilian Mobile Videos
Devilian Mobile Online Links
Devilian Mobile System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 or later
Devilian Mobile Music & Soundtrack
Devilian Mobile Additional Information
Developer: Bluehole Ginno
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Closed Beta Date (KR): April 19, 2016
Closed Beta Date (Global): May 25, 2016
Release Date (Soft Launch): September 27, 2016
Release Date (Global): Q4 2016
Shut Down Date: November 29, 2017
Development History / Background:
Devilian Mobile is developed by Bluehole Ginno, creator of Devilian for PC, and published by Gamevil, a global mobile game publisher working with over 70 top studios around the world. The game crosses over elements from TERA and Devilian, as its developers are under the Bluehole umbrella, known for developing TERA. The game entered closed beta for the Korean audience on April 19, 2016, later releasing its global version for a closed beta test on May 25, 2016. It began a soft launch on September 27, 2016, becoming available in Spain, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Sweden, Philippines, and Vietnam, followed by Canada on September 29, 2016. The game is intended to fully launch by the end of Q4 2016.
Devilian Mobile shut down after 1 year in service. The game shut down on November 29, 2017.