Dragalia Lost is a mobile action RPG for iOS and Android set in a fantasy world populated by dragons. Conquer your enemies with a variety of skills and attacks, including shapeshifting magic that allows adventurers to transform into powerful dragons.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: September 27, 2018
Pros: +Deep gameplay. +Co-op mode. +High production value. +Lots of free premium currency.
Cons: -Clunky menus. -Generic storyline. -Nothing unqiue in oversaturated gacha market.
Dragalia Lost Overview
Dragalia Lost is a free-to-play 3D action RPG available on iOS and Android platforms, developed by Nintendo and Cygames. Enter the land of Alberia, where dragons and humans have found a way to live together in peace. The game begins as the Sacred Shard starts to lose its power, prompting a young prince named Euden to head out and make pacts with powerful dragons to save the world. It features action-oriented combat in short, maze-like instances which can be taken on solo or in a co-op game with up to 3 other players. Players create teams of up to 4 characters, each fully voice-acted with unique artwork and abilities to add depth to the game's combat system. One of the primary features of the game's combat is the ability to shapeshift into a dragon, which can be done once a bar is filled up, allowing the player to unleash more powerful abilities and take on difficult bosses. Collect over 60 characters from the game's gacha summoning system with generous amounts of free premium currency rewarded from tasks.
Dragalia Lost Key Features:
- Over 60 Fully Voice-Acted Heroes – summon a wide variety of elemental heroes each with distinct roles and abilities that feature full English and Japanese voices.
- Deep Gameplay – combine elements, wyrmprints, dragons, adventurers, and more on teams to make endless varieties of compositions to tackle specific challenges.
- Co-op Mode – enter the co-op lobby with up to 3 other players and take on challenges as a team for special rewards.
- Music by Daoko – features music by the popular Japanese artist Daoko, adding to the overall high production value of the game.
- Upgradeable Castle – build and upgrade structures to support your adventures, providing boosts to stats, weapons, and dragons.
Dragalia Lost Screenshots
Dragalia Lost Featured Video
Dragalia Lost Review
Dragalia Lost Videos
Dragalia Lost Online Links
Dragalia Lost System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Dragalia Lost Music & Soundtrack
Dragalia Lost Additional Information
Developer: Nintendo, Cygames
Director: Hiroki Matsuura
Japanese Title: ドラガリアロスト公
Release Date: September 27, 2018
Development History / Background:
Dragalia Lost is developed jointly by Nintedo EPD (Entertainment Planning & Development) and Cygames, two popular game developers known for a wide variety of games including Fire Emblem Heroes and Granblue Fantasy, respectively. The game is published by Nintendo worldwide and was released on September 27, 2018 in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and the United States with other regions to follow. The game is notable for featuring music by popular Japanese musician Daoko, particularly its theme song, "Owaranai Sekai de." The game was a surprise collaboration, even to many of Cygames' employees, with Nintendo buying 5% of their stock during development.