Dungeon Crash is a mobile 2D fantasy RPG that sets a party of heroes against waves of monsters, requiring players to tap enemy-dropped orbs that activate hero skills. Travel through the land to recruit heroes, defeat bosses, and restore order to your kingdom.
|Publisher: Firefly Games
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: October 1, 2015
Shut Down: 2017
Pros: +Tons of heroes. +Town building. +Polished graphics. +Player-contributed hero reviews.
Cons: -Automated gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements. -Tedious hub town.
Dungeon Crash Shut Down in 2017
Dungeon Crash Overview
Dungeon Crash is a 2D free-to-play fantasy RPG available on iOS and Android platforms that features party-centric combat and character management. Form a team of up to six heroes and take on enemies such as orcs, elves, goblins, dragons, and more. Combat is mostly automated, player interaction taking the form of tapping enemy-dropped resources to activate your hero skills, which can be combined for strong results. With over 40 heroes available, lineups can be endlessly customized to suit the task at hand with hero upgrades, awakenings, and more available to power up. Task your inactive heroes with exploring underground dungeons for extra loot and energy as you brave the main campaign with your primary lineup. The game also offers a town building mechanic that takes the form of your kingdom, which expands with new buildings as level up.
Dungeon Crash Key Features:
- Variety of Collectible Heroes – collect over 40 heroes to assemble the perfect team of warriors, mages, and healers.
- RPG-Inspired Combat – fight your enemies in RPG party-based combat and tap to collect resources dropped from foes to unleash powerful abilities.
- Build your Kingdom – expand your kingdom as you level, unlocking new shops, housing, and more to boost your party and add to your army.
- PvP Arena Battling – invite your friends and defeat them in PvP arena battles, which rewards strong team composition and high-quality heroes.
- Daily Quests and Events – partake in daily events that include Labyrinth battles and daily quests for unique treasures to help you in the campaign.
Dungeon Crash Screenshots
Dungeon Crash Featured Video
Dungeon Crash Review
Dungeon Crash Videos
Dungeon Crash Online Links
Dungeon Crash System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Dungeon Crash Music & Soundtrack
Dungeon Crash Additional Information
Developer: Firefly Games
Publisher: Firefly Games
Platforms: Android, iOS
Release Date (Canada): September 9, 2015
Release Date (Global): October 1, 2015
Shut Down: 2017
Development History / Background:
Dungeon Crash is developed and published by Firefly Games, known for other mobile games such as Rush of Heroes and Epic Knights: Glory of Olympus. The game was originally released in Canada on September 9, 2015 for Android and iOS prior to its 1.0 update, which added features such as dungeon bosses, hero review, and more on September 29, 2015. The game was launched globally on October 1, 2015 for Android and iOS. It has since received over one million downloads across its platforms and has been voted by Google Play as the Top Developer's Game. The game was abandoned sometime in 2017 with no official announcement made.