Dungeon Hero is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that features chibified anime characters, polished graphics, and a variety of challenges to battle through. Pick one of three classes and grind for experience in the game's dungeons and open fields, picking multiple branching class changes as you increase in level.
|Publisher: JC Planet
PvP: Siege and Camp Wars
Release Date: April 14, 2016
Pros: +Action RPG combat. +Variety of PvE and PvP modes. +Branching class system.
Cons: -Controls sometimes laggy. -Few players. -Generic gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements.
Dungeon Hero Overview
Dungeon Hero is a free-to-play 3D fantasy action MMORPG that was originally released under the name Hero of the Obelisk. It features three playable classes available in either gender: Swordsman, Adventurer, or Scholar, each offering their own playstyle and branching class advancements to unlock more skills. It features action-oriented RPG combat similar to games like Dragon Nest and Vindictus, relying on player ability to target enemies with skills and dodge attacks. Most of the gameplay takes place in PK-enabled open fields and instanced dungeons, which are available in multiple difficulties. The game tracks dungeon completion times, giving players who rank on the daily time board an attack and defense increase buff to help them out in further quests. PvP is prevalent in gameplay through camp war events, open field PK, and siege wars, pitting the game's three factions, Koran Tribe, Elkrute, and Arc Lemah against each other in territorial battles.
Dungeon Hero Key Features:
- Three Branching Classes – pick one of the game's three classes: Swordsman, Adventurer, or Scholar, then level up to access branching classes that include Technician, Sorcerer, and Warrior.
- Action RPG Combat – unlike many games in its genre, it offers action-oriented combat that requires players to target enemies manually with skills and dodge attacks.
- Anime-Style Characters – play as a chibified customized character, brought to life with sound effects, animations, and a wide variety of social emotes.
- Explore Dungeons and Open Fields – grind for experience using the game's auto AFK tool while completing repeatable quests in open fields, or challenge dungeons and go for the fastest clear possible.
- Multiple PvP Modes – choose from one of the three factions and fight for your team in Siege Wars or Camp Wars, each offering awesome benefits for players who participate.
Dungeon Hero Screenshots
Dungeon Hero Featured Video
Dungeon Hero Review
Dungeon Hero Videos
Dungeon Hero Online Links
Dungeon Hero System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
CPU: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 8600 or better
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Dungeon Hero Music & Soundtrack
Dungeon Hero Additional Information
Publisher: JC Planet, GBE Games
Open Beta Date: November 28, 2013
Closure Date: November 30, 2014
Release Date: April 14, 2016
Dungeon Hero is developed by Eyasoft, an MMO developer based in South Korea known as the creator of Luna Online and Legend of Edda. The game was originally published globally by GBE Games under the name Hero of the Obelisk, releasing an open beta to the public on November 28, 2013. The game was shut down roughly a year later on November 30, 2014, citing the game's impending re-release under a new name with new developments added. It was re-released by JC Planet on April 14, 2016 with its new name.