Epic Seven is a mobile RPG for iOS and Android that features high-quality, anime-styled 2D graphics. Gameplay includes a gacha summoning system and turn-based combat with a wide array of collectible characters.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: November 8, 2018
Pros: +Amazing anime-styled graphics. +No load times. +Mostly balanced characters. +Excellent UI. +Generous starting Gacha.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -AI-controlled PvP. -Grindy gameplay.
Epic Seven Overview
Epic Seven is a free-to-play 2D RPG available on iOS and Android platforms. Control a variety of characters as you explore the game's world through its adventure mode, which is brought to life with anime cutscenes that detail the game story as well as individual character special attacks. Notably, the game has very few loading screens, which stands out from other mobile RPGs. It features a gacha system similar to games such as Fate/Grand Order and Granblue Fantasy where players can randomly summon heroes to join their party. The combat centers around a side-scrolling map with monster and boss encounters that offer turn-based battling with a variety of skills. Using each character's skills allows players to acquire souls, which lets players summon powerful guardians or use the Soul Burn mechanic to boost their character attacks. The game also features a sanctuary which generates currency, a summoning feature that allows re-rolls, map exploration, character equipment, and more.
Epic Seven Key Features:
- Varied Character Cast – recruit, unlock, and summon a wide variety of voiced heroes that fall under different classes, including: Mage, Soul Weaver, and Knight.
- Engaging Storyline – play through the game's story for an exciting adventure to banish evil forever, while meeting and forming relationships with characters on your way.
- Epic Anime-Styled Graphics – the game offers some of the highest quality anime graphics available, as if players were playing an anime.
- PvE and PvP Content – play the game's Adventure mode, enter the Labyrinth, and send your team out on Expeditions, or join the game's AI-controlled PvP mode by entering the Arena.
- Real Time PvP Challenges – challenge your friends and foes in real-time duels that pit your strategies against each other, allowing players to test their might.
- Customize your Team - Build a unique team of 4 characters, each with a set of upgradeable equipment and a unique trust/friendship system with other characters.
Epic Seven Screenshots
Epic Seven Featured Video
Epic Seven Review
Epic Seven Videos
Epic Seven Online Links
Epic Seven System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Epic Seven Music & Soundtrack
Epic Seven Additional Information
Developer: Super Creative
Release Date (KR): August 30, 2018
Release Date (Global): November 8, 2018
Development History / Background:
Epic Seven is developed by Super Creative and published by Smilegate, a South Korean game developer and publisher known for games such as SoulWorker and Lost Ark. The game was initially launched in South Korea on August 30, 2018. Global pre-registration began on October 16, 2018 and was finally released on November 8, 2018 to most of the global audience with the exception of Japan and China.