EXAVA was a free-to-play mobile action MMORPG. Jump into quick, fast-paced matches with a selection of over 20 heroes and AI companions to fight 3v3 matches against real players.
|Publisher: Asobimo, Inc.
Type: Action MMORPG
Release Date: September 15, 2016
Shut Down: October 03, 2017
Pros: +PvP-focused gameplay. +Fast-paced matches. +Real-time action.
Cons: -No announced release date. -Barebones features. -Mediocre English translations. -Cluttered UI.
EXAVA is a free-to-play action battle game spawned from the real-time PvP arena of MMORPG Avabel Online. Partake in 3 minute battles with players from across the world on Android and iOS. The game features high quality graphics that include detailed 3D models and animations, as well as anime character art. Tailored to fans of PvP, players only have to hit one button to join combat and enter the fray. Fight 3v3 matches with a team built from over 20 playable heroes from the Avabel world, allowing a variety of team combinations to be used strategically against foes. Players control a single character from a team of five: three active characters and two stand-by characters which can be put into combat freely to suit the situation. Unleash a variety of attacks controlled by the game's joystick-style touch controls and make the most of your abilities to dominate the enemy. Gain awesome treasures as you battle through the rankings to boost your units, fighting in new and exciting battlegrounds unlocked as you play.
EXAVA Key Features:
- 21 Playable Heroes – select five heroes from the Avabel Online world to bring into combat, such as Ganfi, Anesia, and Waltz, swapping control of them freely to take advantage of their unique abilities.
- Fast-Paced 3v3 Combat – take to the arena with one controlled character, two AI-controlled heroes, and two characters on stand-by to fight against three enemy characters.
- Easy to Begin Playing – leaving only the core elements of Avabel's gameplay, players can jump into combat with the click of a single button.
- Real-time PvP Battling – fight against other players in active combat, testing skill against skill to rank to the top and determine the true champion.
- Avabel Universe – fight in familiar battlegrounds with characters from the Avabel Online game, giving fans a quick and easy way to PvP without logging into the main game.
EXAVA Featured Video
EXAVA System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 7.0 or later
EXAVA Music & Soundtrack
EXAVA Additional Information
Japanese Title: イクサバ
Developer: Asobimo, Inc.
Publisher: Asobimo, Inc.
Alpha Date: September 16, 2016 to October 14, 2016
Shut Down Date: October 03, 2017
EXAVA is developed and published by Asobimo, a Japanese mobile gaming company known for high quality mobile MMORPGs such as IRUNA Online and Izanagi Online. With the global success of Avabel Online, the developers decided to make a standalone game dedicated to its PvP mode to allow players to jump quickly into battle to destroy other players in action combat arenas. Utilizing the same graphics, gameplay, and features of Avabel's PvP mode, the game serves as a lightweight way for players to partake in fast-paced battling without the complexity of an MMORPG. The game was released for a global alpha on September 16, 2016 and shut down on October 14, 2016, promising to adjust the game based on player feedback and release a better product in the future. The game was eventually canceled without an official release on October 03, 2017.