Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a mobile MMORPG where players command a party of distinct characters on a massive journey to stop the Dark Lord Veritas from destroying the crystals that keep the world in balance.
|Publisher: Square Enix
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: June 29, 2016
Pros: +Final Fantasy and Brave Frontier collaboration. +Turn-based RPG combat. +Large world to explore.
Cons: -Clunky controls. -Slow paced story. -Limiting energy system.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Overview
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG developed jointly by Square Enix and A-Lim, creator of Brave Frontier. The game draws multiple elements from Brave Frontier, including a simplified battle interface where players tap and swipe to control their characters, moving through a series of stages until they encounter and defeat the boss. Enter the game world as Rain, a young knight from the Kingdom of Grandshelt accompanying his friend Lasswell on an airship when they suddenly encounter a girl trapped in a crystal who begs for their help. The game's story unfolds through JRPG-style dialogue and cutscenes that further your journey to stop the Dark Lord Veritas from destroying the crystals. Unleash a variety of abilities, limit breaks, and summons from the Final Fantasy universe to aid you in combat, and use the game's gacha system to recruit characters from other Final Fantasy titles such as Terra, Lightning, Kefka, and more. The game also features town exploration found in classic RPGs, dungeon crawling, crafting, interactive NPCs, quests, a PvP coliseum, and a retro pixel art style.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Key Features:
- Strategic Turn-Based Combat – unleash devastating attacks from each party member with the tap of your finger, chaining strikes and magical abilities to overpower your foes.
- Final Fantasy x Brave Frontier– play a game that combines the best of both games, using BF's combat mechanics and FF's characters and magic to create a unique new game.
- Variety of Recruitable Characters – add familiar faces to your party recruited from the game's gacha system, including Cecil, Terra, Vivi, Exdeath, Vaan, and more from the Final Fantasy series.
- Explore Towns and Dungeons – roam freely through large towns bustling with quest-giving NPCs and delve into perilous dungeons to search for items, treasures, espers, and more.
- Summon Espers – defeat legendary and awe-inspiring espers such as Shiva, Ifrit, and more to harness their power in combat through summoning.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Screenshots
no images were found
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Featured Video
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Review
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Videos
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Online Links
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and later, iOS 6.0 and later.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Music & Soundtrack
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Additional Information
Publisher: Square Enix, Gumi
Platforms: iOS, Android
Announcement Date: November 2014
Open Beta Date (Android): August 26, 2015
Release Date (JP): October 22, 2015
Release Date: June 29, 2016
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius was developed by A-Lim and published by Square Enix in a joint collaboration to bring elements of Brave Frontier to a Final Fantasy series spin-off game. The global version of the game is maintained by a subsidiary of A-Lim's parent company, Gumi. The game was announced on November 2014 at the Final Fantasy Live Event in Tokyo, citing the participation of Eiji Takahashi, Hisatoshi Hayakashi, Noriyasu Agematsu, and Yoshitaka Amano. It went into Open Beta for Android systems on August 26, 2015 to select users who had signed up on the Square Enix website beforehand. The game was release in Japan on October 22, 2015, and later was released globally on June 29, 2016.