Gladiators Online: Death Before Dishonor is a gladiatorial simulator where players assume the head of their household, train warriors, and fight in the arena for glory and money. Slaughter other players and expand your family's influence across the ancient world.
|Publisher: Dorado Games
Release Date: November 03, 2015
Shut Down: January 3, 2018
Pros: +Low system requirements. +Various micromanagement actions. +Distinct gladiator classes. +Simple controls.
Cons: -Rough controls. -Time-delay between various actions. -Some wonky animations.
Gladiators Online Overview
Gladiators Online: Death Before Dishonor is an ancient combat simulator placing players in charge of their family, tasked with training gladiators to win battles in the name of glory and honor. Recruit fierce warriors by being the highest bidder on the market, equip them properly, and send them into battle. Control your gladiator's actions in a 1v1 duel, by choosing when to attack, block, and use skills—dictating the tide of battle. Manage your business wisely, sending tired warriors to the Sanitarium to recover, buying proper equipment, hiring the best workers to tend to your household, and scrupulously attending to financial information. Dominate the arena and spread your family's name across the Roman Empire. The game shut down on January 3, 2018.
Gladiators Online Key Features:
- Real-Time Combat - control your gladiators' actions by choosing when to attack, block, and use special skills to defeat opponents.
- Distinct Skillsets - teach your gladiators new skills as they earn experience and enhance their training by dictating attributes to improve.
- Micromanagement - control every facet of the gladiator business, from ensuring proper training to bargainging for new warriors.
- Temporal Improvements - every action, such as recovering health, takes time to complete so manage your choices wisely.
- Robust Matchmaking - proper matchmaking ensures fights are between gladiators of the same level.
Gladiators Online Screenshots
Gladiators Online Featured Video
Gladiators Online Review
Gladiators Online Videos
Gladiators Online Links
Gladiators Online System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
CPU: Intel Pentium (2.6 GHz)/ AMD Athlon 64 (2.6 GHz)
Video Card: GeForce 9400 GT (512 RAM)/ Radeon 4350 (512 RAM)
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Gladiators Online Music & Soundtrack
Gladiators Online Additional Information
Developer: Dorado Games
Game Engine: Unity
Closed Beta: July 30, 2014
Closed Beta End: September 17, 2014
Release Date: November 04, 2015
Steam Release Date: November 04, 2015
Shut Down: January 3, 2018
Development History / Background:
Gladiators Online is developed by independent games studio Dorado Games, formerly known as Stillfront Online Games. It entered Closed Beta on July 30, 2014, ending on Spetember 17, 2014. Gladiators Online was posted to Steam Greenlight on June 11, 2015 and subsequently approved. It was followed by a full release through Steam on November 04, 2015. The game shut down for good on January 3, 2018.