Hunter Online is a browser RPG set in the Hunter X Hunter universe, in which players complete quests, defeat enemies in turn based combat, recruit new heroes from the anime series, and journey to become top level hunters.
Release Date: April 01, 2017
Pros: +Anime aesthetic. +Hunter X Hunter universe. +Many characters to recruit.
Cons: -Auto-gameplay. -P2W Elements.
Hunter Online Overview
Hunter Online is a browser RPG set in the same universe as the anime Hunter X Hunter. Join Gon as he sets out on adventure to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary hunter. Undertake quests, and proceed through the story by completing instanced missions. Recruit new characters to aid you in turn-based combat, by spinning a slot machine: three of the same hero icon in a row means they've joined your team. Level up manually, improving your stats and unlocking new abilities. Equip new and powerful gear to aid you on your adventure, slaying monsters and other worldly threats. Assemble the perfect team of hunters and challenge other players in ladder-based PvP to climb the ranks and assert your place as the world's greatest hunter.
Hunter Online Key Features:
- Hunter X Hunter Universe - follow Gon and his friends on their journey to become hunters and explore the world.
- Hero Slot Machine - recruit new characters to your team by spinning a slot machine with in-game currency: three in a row means they join your team.
- 3D Graphics - while the game is presented on a 2D landscape, character models are all fully 3D.
- Ladder PvP - challenge other players in ladder-based PvP, climbing the ranks to unlock special rewards and assert your dominance.
- Gear - outfit your hunters with equipment to increase their powers so you can challenge new missions, monsters, and players.
Hunter Online Screenshots
no images were found
Hunter Online Featured Video
Hunter Online Review
Hunter Online Videos
Hunter Online System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS 10.6.x
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Hunter Online is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Hunter Online Music & Soundtrack
Hunter Online Additional Information
Closed Beta: December 13, 2016
Open Beta: April 01, 2017
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Hunter Online is developed and published UniGame; it is the only game by the studio. The game entered Closed Beta on December 13, 2016. And subsequently entered Open Beta on April 01, 2017.