Journey To The West
Journey to the West is a 3D MMORPG based on the well-known Chinese novel of the same name. Choose one of four classes, run dungeons, do daily quests, and join Families and Gangs that own facilities.
|Publisher: Leyou Entertainment
Playerbase: Shut Down
Type: 3D MMORPG
Release Date: December 20, 2016 (China)
Pros: +Slow progression. +Variety of activities. +Dungeons are challenging.
Cons: -Dated gameplay and graphics. -Pathfinding doesn’t always work. -Relies too much on daily quests and activities.
Journey to the West Overview
Journey to the West is a Chinese MMORPG based on the well-known novel of the same name. Players choose one of four classes, with a fifth in development, and set out on a journey through several distinct zones in which you will meet a dragon, a kappa, and other fantastical creatures. Take on daily quests and activities, including grind zones, solo dungeons, and group dungeons. There are even activities that can you can only take part in at certain times of day. Obtain pets and mounts that will level up alongside you and earn stat points that can be distributed manually. Join a Family or gang to take part in even more daily activities or own various facilities. Flag yourself for PvP and kill other players in the open world. All of the game’s content helps you work towards a level cap that takes months to reach.
Journey to the West Key Features:
- Four classes - choose one of four classes: Warrior, Mage, Assassin, or Healer.
- A variety of daily activities - each day, you can run an assortment of dungeons, grind in grind zones, or take on daily quests.
- Families and Gangs - join a Family or a Gang and take part in exclusive daily activities; Families and Gangs can even own various facilities.
- A level cap that is difficult to reach - you can reach level 30 within an hour, but the level cap takes months to reach.
- Pets and mounts - the game features an extensive system for pets and mounts in which they level up alongside player characters and earn stat points that can be distributed manually.
Journey to the West Screenshots
Journey to the West Featured Video
Journey to the West Review
Journey to the West Videos
Journey to the West Links
Journey to the West System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
CPU: Dual-core processor
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 or equivalent video card
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10
CPU: Fourth generation Intel Core i5 processor
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650M, GTX 550 Ti, or equivalent video card
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Journey to the West Music& Soundtrack
Journey to the West Additional Information
Developer(s): Qiao You Games
Publisher(s): Leyou Entertainment
Open Beta(CN): December 20, 2016
Development History / Background:
Journey to the West is a game developed by Qiao You Games and published by Leyou Entertainment. It is said to have taken three years to make, starting sometime in 2013. It entered Open Beta in China on December 20, 2016.