Marvel Future Fight
Marvel Future Fight is an action MMORPG that pits powerful heroes from the Marvel universe against each other in an epic battle to decide the fate of the world. Unlock and utilize over thirty Marvel superheroes and villains, then arrange them in teams of three to barrage enemies, brawler-style, in various recognizable levels.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: April 30, 2015 (NA/EU)
Pros: +Over 30 playable Marvel characters. +Great graphics. +Auto-play older levels.
Cons: -Grindy repetitive gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements.
Marvel Future Fight Overview
Marvel Future Fight is an action MMORPG available on iOS and Android, which notably came out in anticipation of the second Avengers movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Players pick from an array of Marvel superheroes and villains to partake in brawler combat against multi-dimensional enemies, including the movie’s primary antagonist, Ultron. Its combat harkens to brawler-style gameplay, where players progress along a linear level, beating up enemies as they go, eventually reaching a final boss area where their fighting ability is put to the test. The game features a hefty amount of RPG-inspired character customization where players can choose to boost specific skills, upgrade their armor, and level up for higher stats. A unique feature of the game that takes advantage of Marvel lore is the party bonuses that are available to players that reward them with stat boosts for specific team compositions, encouraging players to unlock and explore new characters to play with.
Marvel Future Fight Key Features:
- Action-Packed Brawler Combat – beat up enemies with the aid of your party, switching characters at will.
- Marvel Universe - over thirty playable Marvel characters, ranging from popular to more obscure.
- Character Customization – RPG-inspired character skills, equipment, ranks, and cosmetic skins that allow you to make your favorite characters stronger.
- Auto-Play mode – turn on auto-play to activate the game’s AI, allowing you to grind areas you’ve already completed.
- Sleek Visuals - crisp, detailed 3D graphics for mobile platforms.
- 3v3 PvP – defeat other players in a three character arena, with great rewards for climbing the ranks.
Marvel Future Fight Screenshots
Marvel Future Fight Featured Video
Marvel Future Fight Review
Marvel Future Fight Links
Marvel Future Fight Requirements
Operating System: Android 3.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Marvel Future Fight is a mobile MMO and will run smoothly on any modern iOS or Android phone/tablet.
Marvel Future Fight Additional Information
Platforms: Android & iOS
Game Engine: Unity Engine
Development History / Background:
Marvel Future Fight is a 3D mobile MMORPG set in the Marvel universe and developed and published by the Korean game studio Netmarble in partnership with Marvel. It's the second Marvel MMO to be developed after Marvel Heroes. The game was developed on the powerful Unity engine for both Android and iOS platforms and launched in the U.S. on April 30, 2015. The game's release schedule was designed to launch just a day before the opening of the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie to capture some of the movie's hype.