Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is a spin-off of the original Mob Wars, one of the most popular games on Facebook back in 2008. Work your way up from a petty thief to a major crime boss by completing jobs and heists.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: 2009
Pros: +Low system requirements. +Classic Mob Wars gameplay. +Fast skill gain. +Daily rewards & tasks.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -repetitive gameplay.
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Overview
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is the successor to the popular Facebook game Mob Wars which garnered over 2.5 million active users back in 2008. The game can now be played on any browser or mobile platform and includes much faster skill point gain and progression. Start as a lowly thief and complete jobs and heists to level up and earn new weapons, vehicles, and armor.
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Key Features:
- Be Your Own Boss - Chose from 3 Boss types, each with a different speciality: Insomniac (faster energy gain), Tycoon (faster cash gain, or Bulletproof (heals faster)
- PvE and PvE Combat - Take on other Mobsters or team up to fight against AI Bosses for extra loot!
- Property Tycoon - Earn steady hourly income by investing your cash in city real estate. Purchased property yields cash even when you're not playing!
- Syndicates - Create or join a player-run Syndicates which can each support up to 25 players. Work together to climb the weekly Leaderboards!
- Raid Bosses - Take on powerful raid bosses to earn high quality loot, but be warned: these difficult enemies require teamwork to defeat.
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Screenshots
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Featured Video
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Review
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Videos
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Online Links
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Music & Soundtrack
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Additional Information
Lead Developer: David Maestri
Release Date: 2009
Development History / Background:
Mob Wars was one of the first major hits on the Facebook apps platform when it was released in January 2008. Within months after release, the game was bringing in over $1 million dollars a month and had over 2.5 million monthly active users. The lead developer, David Maestri, fought a legal battle for ownership of the game with his previous employer, Freewebs which later became Social Gaming Network (SGN). Once the legal issues were settled, a spinoff title called Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra was released independent of the Facebook platform. La Cosa Nostra is available on browser, Android, and Apple iOS and offers much quicker skill point gain that the original Facebook version of Mob Wars. Mob Wars was the key inspiration of Mafia Wars, a Zynga title with a similar theme.