PUBG Mobile is a mobile port of the widely-popular Battle Royale game - PlayerUnknown's Battelgrounds. Scavenge, survive, and fight it out with other players to be the last-man-standing.
|Publisher: Tencent Games
Type: F2P Battle Royale
Release Date: March 19, 2018
Pros: +Real-time PvP. +Fast-paced action-packed matches. +Feels a lot like the PC version.
Cons: -First few games filled with bots. -Mobile controls can feel wonky vs PC.
PUBG Mobile Overview
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, the record-breaking shooter that started the whole Battle Royale craze, is now on mobile. Board a C-130 and drop into the fray along with 99 other combatants each one with their eye on the coveted chicken dinner! Explore, scavenge, and fight it out across 64 square kilometers of varying terrain. Loot farms, towns, cities, and military outposts for weapons and gear to help you survive to the end. Arm yourself with a variety of weapons including Assault Rifles, SMG’s, Sniper rifles, and different types of grenades. Pick off enemies from a distance with a sniper rifle or get up close and personal with a shotgun. Don’t forget to take bandages and health kits! Take on opponents as a four-man squad, a duo, or as a solo combatant for the ultimate challenge. Do you have what it takes to survive? Find out in PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Key Features:
- Action-Packed PvP– Join a fast-paced and adrenaline-pumping 100-man Battle Royale match where it's every man (or team) for himself.
- Large Open World – Explore 64 square kilometers of open terrain. Scavenge weapons and gear from various facilities, from isolated farms to sprawling military outposts.
- Tons Of Weapons And Gear – Choose from a variety of weapons and equipment to suit your playing style.
- Ride Vehicles – Explore the world in style. Ride a variety of vehicles such as ATVs, buggies, cars, and jeeps to get from point to point faster. Plus, you can simply run over your opponents.
- Solo or Squad – Choose to fight as part of a four-man squad or a duo. Or, you can roll solo for a more challenging experience.
PUBG Mobile Screenshots
PUBG Mobile Featured Video
PUBG Mobile Review
PUBG Mobile Videos
PUBG Mobile Online Links
PUBG Mobile System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.3 and later (Android 5.1.1 and above recommended), iOS 9.0 and later
PUBG Mobile Music & Soundtrack
PUBG Mobile Additional Information
Developer: PUBG Corp.
Publisher: Tencent Games
Beta Release (Canada): March 15, 2018
Release Date: March 19, 2018
Development History / Background:
PUBG Mobile is a mobile port of the widely-popular Battle Royale game - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. The game is developed by PUBG Corp., a subsidiary of Bluehole Studio Inc., and published by Chinese publishing giant, Tencent Games. The game was released on March 19, 2018 without any prior announcements from either the developers or the publishers.