Mobile Strike is a mobile MMO strategy game that features extensive base-building and military fortifications in a modern war setting. Fight against millions of other players for the Head of State title, which grants protection to your allies and obstacles to your enemies.
|Publisher: Epic War
Type: Mobile Strategy
Release Date: November 11, 2015
Pros: +Tons of base customization. +Equipment crafting. +In-game translation system. +Huge playerbase.
Cons: -Generic gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements.
Mobile Strike Overview
Mobile Strike is a free-to-play 2D MMO strategy game available on iOS and Android platforms, notable for its advertising that features celebrity Arnold Schwarzenegger. The game includes all of the features players would expect from a modern mobile strategy game: extensive base-building, troop management, player alliances, and all-out war between opposing players. Setting itself apart from other strategy MMOs are its commander and equipment crafting systems, which allow players to level up, customize and equip their hero with the armor created from materials found around the map. Mobile Strike also features an in-game translation system that allows users from all over the world to instantly communicate with each other, much like the system found in Game of War.
Mobile Strike Key Features:
- Construct a Massive Base – build, upgrade and defend a variety of structures that help bring you closer to the top of the game's ranking boards.
- Customize Your Commander – level up your commander and spend their talent points to fortify your base or military to suit your playstyle.
- Equipment Crafting – utilize materials found in crates by converting them into a variety of crafted armor and weapons, which can be equipped to your commander to boost their stats.
- Join an Alliance – team up with like-minded players, lending a helping hand as necessary to help allies rise to the top of the game's PvP ladder.
- In-Game Translator – thanks to the game's international servers, players of all languages can talk in the world chat and automatically have their text translated into your language of choice.
Mobile Strike Screenshots
no images were found
Mobile Strike Featured Video
Mobile Strike Review
Mobile Strike Videos
Mobile Strike Online Links
Mobile Strike System Requirements
Operating System: iOS 6.0 or later, Android 2.3 or later
Mobile Strike Music & Soundtrack
Mobile Strike Additional Information
Developer: Epic War
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: November 11, 2015
Mobile Strike is developed and published by Epic War LLC, a studio recently launched by Machine Zone—the developers of Game of War. Machine Zone created a new game studio because they wanted to be able to focus all of their attention on maintaining the already popular and successful Game of War. Following suit with Game of War's usage of Kate Upton and Mariah Carey in its advertising, Mobile Strike uses the face of Arnold Schwarznegger for their massive advertising campaign that spans across multiple television networks and websites. Mobile Strike and Game of War have many other similarities in both graphic style and gameplay, although Mobile Strike is not officially a follow-up or sequel.