Nightfalls is a fantasy browser-based MMORPG where players take the role of a fallen Angel, prophesied to recruit a team of mercenaries to banish evil once and for all.
Release Date: December 2, 2015
PvP: Arenas / Battlegrounds
Pros: +Variety of recruitable characters. +No grinding required.
Cons: -Automatic gameplay. –Generic artwork and story. –Pay-to-win elements.
Nightfalls is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG that follows the story of an Angel, who is controlled by the player, that left their place in Heaven to help the mortals in their war against darkness. The game utilizes a turn-based combat system that pits a player-made formation of collected, unique units against a group of enemies, which can be set to automatically attack. On top of its automatic combat, the game also implements an auto-pathing system that sends players from quest to quest, streamlining the MMORPG experience. A variety of upgradeable characters are able to be recruited to be added to the player's party, forming a traditional RPG-style party that is balanced for even the most difficult of enemies.
Nightfalls Key Features:
- Variety of Recruitable Characters – enter the game's tavern and recruit characters in your level and fame range to add to your party.
- Automated Gameplay – let your character level up and grind automatically, allowing players to focus on the important elements of the game in their free time.
- PvP Battlegrounds and Arenas – fight against other players on massive PvP battlefields, or head against them 1v1 in the arenas where players battle for ranking and fame.
- Tons of Single-Player Dungeons – enter a variety of difficult dungeons, both in the story mode and as elite dungeons that drop special equipment and items.
- Battle Rating – know your standing by looking at your battle rating, which can be upgraded in a myriad of ways: leveling up your mount, evolving party members, or equipping strong armor.
Nightfalls Featured Video
Nightfalls Online Links
Nightfalls System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Nightfalls is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and monsters on the screen. It also offers a downloadable mini-client that offers experience bonuses.
Nightfalls Music & Soundtrack
Nightfalls Additional Information
Closed Beta Date: November 23, 2015
Open Beta Date: December 2, 2015
Nightfalls was created by Chinese developer 37Games, which was founded in 2011 as a browser and mobile game developer and publisher. It primarily develops for an Eastern audience, with its gaming services covering China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and more, with 7 of its games available on its English platform, including ShiFu, Chibi Warriors and Felspire. It is one of the top Chinese browser game platforms, and is expanding its reach to German and Portuguese audiences in the future, already available in English, Turkish, and French.