Ninelives is an upcoming open world RPG set in a gritty fantasy world. Players explore and complete quests to gain experience and purchase new skills. Conquer elite mobs and obtain epic loot, or craft to create new items.
Type: Exploration MMORPG
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Some random game elements. +No levels. +Clean UI. +Fantasy soundtrack.
Cons: -No multiplayer yet. -Limited information. -Dated graphics.
Ninelives is an upcoming open world RPG that focuses on exploring a gritty fantasy world. Choose from 4 races, such as Ogre or Human, and between three classes: Blade, Mage, or Seeker. There are no levels but most actions award experience, which can be spent on new skills such as Tree of Life and Flick. Combat consists of tab targeting enemies and hurling spells and arrows, or chipping away at enemy health with a short sword. There are no class restrictions on gear; customize your character however you want. While quests aren't central to gameplay they can be undertaken for a quick experience boost. Explore dungeons and tackle elite creatures, or craf using a variety of collected items.
Ninelives Key Features:
- Tab Targeting Combat - lock onto enemies and unload your arsenal of skills to decimate their HP.
- Dark Fantasy World - explore the dark and brooding world of Novemcia, filled with treacherous creatures.
- No Levels - each action allots experience that can be traded in for new skills, without the need to level.
- 4 Races - choose between Human, Goblin, Nightbreed, and Ogre, and customize your character through presets.
- Crafting - take a break from adventuring and craft new items from your travels through professions such as Alchemy.
Ninelives Featured Video
Ninelives System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
CPU: Core i3-4150 3.5GHz or Phenom II X4 B60
Video Card: GeForce GTX 650 1GB or Radeon R7 250
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: TBD
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Ninelives. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Ninelives Music & Soundtrack
Ninelives Additional Information
Game Engine: Unity
Other Languages: Japanese, Traditional Chinese, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Czech, Turkish
Closed Alpha: October 09, 2015
Open Alpha: January 09, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Ninelives is developed by two-man studio SmokyMonkeyS. Closed Alpha began on October 09, 2015 and the game's Open Alpha launched on January 09, 2016, for a limited test term. No release date has been announced.