|Publisher: CARET GAMES Inc.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Global): January 22, 2019
Pros: +Open world. +Several PvP modes. +No level cap. +Cute pets.
Cons: -Gender locked classes. -No character customization. -Poor English translation. -Repetitive music.
RebirthM is a mobile open-world MMORPG with a focus on PvP. Choose between one of four starting classes: Slayer, Berserker, Ranger, or Wizard, and explore the open world of Aira. The game offers a variety of open world PvP options including player killing (PKing). Players can choose from 1 of 7 PvP settings including Defensive (fight only those who strike first) and All (attack any other player freely). Along with open world PvP, there are 1v1 arena duels, survival mode (a battle royale type mode), and guild battles. There are dungeons and raids, with solo and co-op modes available, as well as open world bosses. Like most mobile MMORPGs, simply tapping on a quest will enable autoplay, and be automatically sent to the destination and complete any objectives. Use mounts like flying wyverns to help travel the world quicker, as well as adorable collectible pets like tiny pandas and foxes to help out in combat.
RebirthM Key Features:
- Open World PvP - players can choose one of several different open-world PK modes, such as only fighting back when struck first, or attacking all players.
- 4 Starting Classes - choose between ranged classes like Ranger and Wizard, or resilient melee classes like Slayer and Berserker.
- Guilds - join or create guilds to meet new friends and battle against others.
- Solo and Co-Op Dungeons - fight in several different dungeons solo or with a friend or guildmate.
- No Level Cap - very quick leveling with the story easily taking players to 100, and no level cap to inhibit progression.
- Mounts and Pets - mount up to travel the open world quicker, and use AI controlled pets to help out in combat.
no images were found
RebirthM Featured Video
RebirthM System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 or later, or iOS 9.3 and later.
RebirthM Music & Soundtrack
RebirthM Additional Information
Developer: CARET GAMES Inc.
Publisher: CARET GAMES Inc.
Release Date (Korea): October 12, 2018
Release Date (Brazil): October 18, 2018
Release Date (Global): January 22, 2018
Development History / Background:
RebirthM is published and developed by Caret Games, a Korean developer that started in 2015. They launched a Kickstarter campaign for the game on January 5, 2019, but cancelled it on the 22nd after only making $810 of its $20,000 goal. Despite this, they received several investments and released the game globally the next day.