Ring of Elysium
Ring of Elysium is a 3D battle royale shooter set in a snow-covered mountain. Players scavenge for weapons, ammo, and gear and fight it out for one of four spots on the rescue plane while staying ahead of a frigid snowstorm.
|Publisher: Tencent Games
Type: 3D F2P Battle Royale
Release Date: September 19, 2018
Pros: +High quality graphics. +Robust character creation system. +Spawn with a pistol. +No parachute drops. Simply choose your starting position. +Player skills/equipment.
Cons: -High system requirements. -Lag and FPS drops. –Limited hairstyles.
Ring of Elysium Overview
Fight your way off of a snow-covered mountaintop ski resort Battle Royale-style in Ring of Elysium. Choose your starting point on Mt. Dione while taking into account where your opponents will be spawning. Take your pick from one of three equipment packages based on extreme mountain sports. Literally stay on top of the competition with the hang-glider, speed through the snow-covered mountain passes on a snow-board, or gain access to hard to reach areas and cliffs with the ice axe and pulley. Arm yourself to the teeth with real world weapons including the M4A1 and the Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle, and prepare to fight it out with ___ other survivors for one of four seats on the incoming rescue helicopter. Outrun a freezing snowstorm capable of turning the countryside into a frozen hell and you with it. Cruise through the countryside in a variety of vehicles from snowmobiles to off-road jeeps. Scavenge, stay on the move, survive, and secure a spot on that helicopter anyway you can!
Ring of Elysium Key Features:
- Action-Packed Battle Royale – say goodbye to walking simulators. You know exactly where your opponents start out so you can hunt them down before they come looking for you.
- Wait For Rescue – the rescue helicopter is on its way but there are only four seats available. Secure your spot by getting there first or by eliminating the other survivors.
- Outrun The Storm – a massive snowstorm is moving in so you better move fast. Stay ahead of the storm or risk hypothermia and even death.
- Player Skills – choose start the game with one of three equipment packages based on extreme mountain sports: hang-gliding, snowboarding, and mountaineering.
- Real-World Weapons – arm yourself with a variety of real-world weapons including pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and grenades. Upgrade your weapons with attachments that you can find out in the field.
Ring of Elysium Screenshots
no images were found
Ring of Elysium Featured Video
Ring of Elysium Review
Ring of Elysium Videos
Ring of Elysium Links
Ring of Elysium System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
CPU: Intel i3 8130U(2Cores, 2.3GHz) or equivalent
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB available space
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version)
CPU: Intel i5 2500(4 Core, 3.3HGz) or equivalent
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent
RAM: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB available space
Ring of Elysium Music & Soundtrack
Ring of Elysium Additional Information
Developer: Tencent Games
Publisher: Tencent Games
South East Asia Release: February 28, 2018
Steam Early Access Release: September 19, 2018
Development History / Background:
Ring of Elysium, previously known as “Europa”, is a free-to-play 3D battle royale shooter developed and published by Chinese online game giant Tencent Games. Tencent Games is a minority stakeholder of Bluehole Studios, the developer behind the widely-popular Battle Royale game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The game runs on Tencent Games’ QuickSilverX engine. Ring of Elysium was initially released in South East Asia, specifically in Thailand and Indonesia on February 28, 2018 in partnership with Garena. The global version of the game was released a few months later through Steam Early Access on September 19, 2018.