SamuTale is an upcoming open-world sandbox MMORPG that features village construction, full-loot PvP, plant growth, and more in a samurai-themed world. Travel throughout Kushiro's five unique provinces and accept quests, train professions, maintain a farm, and build your own house.
Type: Sandbox MMORPG
PvP: Open World
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Samurai-themed world. +Deep crafting elements. +No weapon restrictions.
Cons: -Early in development. -Ambitious feature list. -No release date announced.
SamuTale is an upcoming 3D open world sandbox MMORPG that boasts a variety of features and endless possibilities for gameplay. Adventure across Kushiro as a samurai, accepting quests, fighting monsters, and banishing evil throughout the game's five distinct provinces, each with their own lore and gameplay. Players are not limited by classes and find their own way through their weapon and equipment choices, which are crafted from materials dropped in the world. Instead of just fighting and completing quests, players can also settle down and focus on crafting, professions, farming, and house building for a more creative, domestic gameplay experience. Invite friends to play and create in SamuTale's detailed world.
SamuTale Key Features:
- Village Building – build a village from scratch with your friends that acts as your hub town while you go off on adventures.
- Unlimited Gameplay – choose weapons without being limited by a class, fighting enemies in whatever way you choose.
- Farming and Crafting – breed livestock and cultivate crops on your farm, generating food for yourself and your friends, and use the forge to level up your professions to create equipment and furniture.
- Distinct World Provinces – travel across the game world of Kushiro and visit five unique provinces with their own lore and distinct features.
- Full-loot PvP – fight against other players for real rewards with the ability to loot your foes who fell in PvP combat.
SamuTale Featured Video
SamuTale System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP or later
CPU: Core 2 Duo
Video Card: Shadow Model 3.0
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for SamuTale. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
SamuTale Music & Soundtrack
SamuTale Additional Information
Game Engine: Unity
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
SamuTale is being developed and published by MapleMedia, a small team consisting of one developer and multiple freelance artists. The game began as a GameMaker project that was posted to the YoyoGames forums in 2013; its website launched in September, 2013. The game has since gone through many upgrades and changes since its initial announcement.