SINoALICE is a mobile RPG set in a fantasy world that is based on classic fairy tales such as Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, and Snow White. It features a real-time combat system and features more than 150 usable weapons.
|Publisher: Square Enix
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: Spring 2017 (estimated)
Pros: +Real-time combat system. +Great art style. +Features NieR: Automata composer.
Cons: -Limited information available.
SINoALICE is an upcoming mobile RPG developed by Pokelabo and published by Square Enix. It was originally announced on February 16, 2017 and immediately gained traction due to the involvement of NieR: Automata Creative Director Yoko Taro. It will employ a real-time battle system in which players will be required to activate skills at opportune times. There are more than 150 weapons for players to utilize in battle. The game's setting and story are based on classic fairy tales, such as Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, and more. Players will be required to play through the story of each character using the Cross Story system, which presents the stories in an omnibus format. Weapon Stories, which are stories about the game's more than 150 weapons, and Job Stories, which are stories related to the in-game character jobs, are also available. The soundtrack is composed by Keiichi Okabe, also of NieR: Automata fame.
SINoALICE Key Features:
- Real-time battle system - fight enemies in real-time using a squad of fairy tale characters.
- More than 150 weapons - players make use of more than 150 weapons and play through stories about those weapons.
- A retelling of classic fairy tales - the game's story retells the story of a number of classic fairy tales in an interconnecting, omnibus format..
- Beautiful art style - each of the game's characters are beautifully rendered using an art style that is unique to the game.
- Soundtrack composed by Keiichi Okabe - experience the game's story while listening to a soundtrack composed by Keiichi Okabe of NieR: Automata fame.
SINoALICE Featured Video
SINoALICE System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and up / iOS 7.0 or later (tentative).
SINoALICE Music & Soundtrack
SINoALICE Additional Information
Publisher(s): Square Enix
Creative Director: Yoko Taro
Music Director: Keiichi Okabe
Character Design: jino
Release Date (JP): Spring 2017 (estimated)
Development History / Background:
SINoALICE is an upcoming mobile RPG for Android and iOS developed by Pokelabo and published by Square Enix. It was announced on February 16, 2017 and immediately gained traction due to the involvement of NieR: Automata Creative Director Yoko Taro. It was later announced that NieR: Automata Composer Keiichi Okabe would be composing the game's soundtrack. On April 6, 2017, Square Enix released the first official gameplay trailer, revealing the game's real-time combat system. The game is currently expected to launch in Japan sometime in Spring 2017. An international release has yet to be announced.