Throne: Kingdom At War
Throne: Kingdom At War is a free-to-play browser-based and mobile strategy game set in the Kingdom of Amaria where players fight for ownership of the empty throne. Build up towns, castles, and armies to battle against other players in clan-based warfare.
Type: Browser/Mobile Strategy
Release Date: August 25, 2016
Pros: +Available on browser and mobile devices. +High production values. +Large playerbase.
Cons: -Generic gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements. -Slow pacing.
Throne: Kingdom At War Overview
Throne: Kingdom At War is a strategy game available on browser, and on iOS and Android devices. The game combines 2D and 3D graphics in a medieval setting, populated by violent assailants, powerful castles, and a hoard of enemy players ready to take your resources. Build your castle defenses and train up an army to take on a wide variety of foes with the ultimate goal of taking the throne of the Kingdom of Amaria after the death of the king. Complete quests, plunder resources, infiltrate keeps, research new technologies, train Heroes, and more to balance your resource usage and increase your strength. Fight alone, or join up with allies to create or join an Order to participate in clan-based combat to lead your friends to victory.
Throne: Kingdom At War Key Features:
- Construct a Medieval Town – upgrade and personalize your home base, building it from the ground up to become a powerful force for military resources that allows you to create new units, technologies, and more.
- Hero Customization – level up your hero and allocate skills according to your personal playstyle, and equip them with strong gear to provide bonuses to your war efforts.
- Train and Command An Army – recruit a variety of units to command, including Knights, Spearmen, Scouts, Cavalry, and more.
- Join an Order – take up arms with fellow Lords or create your own clan to work as a team to lead the charge against your opponents and claim the throne.
- Global Tournaments – take part in tournaments to achieve the title of King, allowing players to give other Lords certain Reputation bonuses and collect tribute in Silver.
Throne: Kingdom At War Screenshots
Throne: Kingdom At War Featured Video
Throne: Kingdom At War Review
Throne: Kingdom At War Videos
Throne: Kingdom At War Online Links
Throne: Kingdom At War Official Website
Throne: Kingdom At War Android
Throne: Kingdom At War iOS
Throne: Kingdom At War Facebook
Throne: Kingdom At War System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and later, iOS 7.0 and later.
Minimum Browser Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP / Mac OSX 10.6 / Ubuntu 14.04 or better
CPU: Intel i3 or AMD Phenom/Athlon II or better
Flash Version: 11.1 or higher
Throne: Kingdom At War is a browser-based MMO and will run smoothly on practically any PC. The game was tested and works well on Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, and Chrome. Any modern web-browser should run the game smoothly.
Throne: Kingdom At War Music & Soundtrack
Throne: Kingdom At War Additional Information
Platform: Browser, iOS, Android
Release Date: August 25, 2016
Development History / Background:
Throne: Kingdom At War is developed and published by Plarium, an Israeli gaming company known for a variety of other MMO strategy games across browser and mobile platforms. Their other titles include: Soldiers Inc., Sparta: War of Empires, Vikings: War of Clans, and more. Throne was released on August 25, 2016 on all platforms, and has been continually updated.