Titanfall: Frontline is an upcoming mobile collectible card game where players assume the role of brigade commander in real-time card battling. Face off against other players in PvP combat, utilizing burn cards, pilots, and titans to strategically outmaneuver your opponents.
Shut Down: January 20, 2017
Pros: +Real-time card battling. +Expands Titanfall universe. +Hundreds of cards available.
Cons: -No concrete release date. -Limited information available.
Titanfall: Frontline Overview
Titanfall: Frontline is an upcoming mobile collectible card game set in the extended universe of the Titanfall franchise, a standalone game made through the collaboration of Respawn Entertainment, Nexon, and Particle City. Unlike most mobile card games such as Hearthstone and Shadowverse, the game features real-time card battling that is not constricted by turn-based movement. Collect a variety of pilot, titan, and burn cards to be used in battle, utilizing iconic gameplay elements from the Titanfall series. Keeping with the spirit of the franchise, players are able to drop a titan on the field of play to turn the tide of battle, or use a combination of Parkour and Rodeo burn cards to take a titan down. Upgrade units and build your own unique deck to suit your playstyle, whether it be focusing on quick barrages of damage with fast units, or a slow burn that features defensive support units.
Titanfall: Frontline Key Features:
- Real-Time Combat – PvP with opponents in real-time, rather than waiting for each player's turn to pass like in other CCGs.
- Hundreds of Collectible Cards – collect hundreds of combinations of Pilot, Titan, and Burn card—all referencing the Titanfall series.
- Variety of Deck Builds – build your deck utilizing card types, utilizing card cost, attack, abilities, and more to suit your favorite CCG playstyle.
- Titanfall Universe – play a standalone game that fits into the Titanfall universe, offering references and gameplay elements direct from the series.
- Strategic Gameplay – battle your opponents on a game field that requires strategic decision-making to take down the enemy commander.
Titanfall: Frontline Screenshots
Titanfall: Frontline Featured Video
Titanfall: Frontline Review
Titanfall: Frontline Videos
Titanfall: Frontline Online Links
Titanfall: Frontline System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 2.3 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Titanfall: Frontline Music & Soundtrack
Titanfall: Frontline Additional Information
Developer: Particle City, Respawn Entertainment
Platforms: Android, iOS
Announcement Date: September 12, 2016
Shut Down: January 20, 2017
Development History / Background:
Titanfall: Frontline is developed by Particle City in conjuction with Respawn Entertainment, the developer of the Titanfall series of games. The game is published by Nexon, South Korean company notable for publishing a wide variety of games, including MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Vindictus. Part of the Titanfall series, the game heralds as part a popular sci-fi franchise that received a record-breaking amount of awards at E3 in 2013. Frontline is the first title in the multi-game, multi-year partnership between Nexon, Particle City, and Respawn Entertainment to exclusively publish Titanfall mobile games. The game was announced on September 12, 2016 and was scheduled to release sometime in Q4 of 2016. After a closed beta test phase, the game was shut down on January 20, 2017.