Truck Nation is a truck-driving simulation MMO that features multiple countries and cities found across the world, focusing on truck driving routes that move from city to city carrying different loads for profit.
|Publisher: Travian Games
Type: Truck Simulator MMO
Release Date: August 6, 2015
Pros: +Unique truck sim. +Highly competitive. +Replayability.
Cons: -Learning curve. -Laggy UI.
Truck Nation Shut Down
Truck Nation Overview
Truck Nation is a browser-based 2D strategy MMO where players manage truck drivers and their routes, created by the developers of Travian. Players begin the game by making an avatar, then picking a hub city in their chosen country that allows players access to local routes. The game’s overall goals and gameplay flow are similar to Rail Nation, as both games use time as a measurement of game progression, ending the game after a certain amount of time has passed. The end goal of Truck Nation is to be a part of the association, the game’s guilds, that has the most Victory Points at the end of the game, which are acquired from controlling cities, as well as expanding their headquarters. Players work towards these goals from beginning to start by hiring drivers, sending them on jobs to make money, joining an association with other players, and working together to take as many high-earning routes as possible. Drivers all have their own stats and mood, and many jobs require different trailers, adding many variables to gameplay that asks players to use their money wisely and play intelligently to succeed in the game.
Truck Nation Key Features:
- Highly Strategic Gameplay – Work against other players and NPCs in a highly competitive, punishing game arena that requires smart decision making and understanding of game mechanics.
- Advance Eras – Move from Era to Era of your chosen country, gaining access to new technologies and trucks as you progress.
- Multiple Trucks, Trailers, and Drivers – Fully customize your gameplay with your preferred route type, accompanied by unique drivers and trucks unlocked through research.
- Realistic Game Map – Visit real parts of the globe and their cities, realistically portrayed.
- Join an Association – In the highly competitive game world, players join Associations and work cooperatively to become the best Association on the server.
Truck Nation Screenshots
Truck Nation Featured Video
Truck Nation Review
Truck Nation Videos
Truck Nation System Requirements
Operating System: XP / Vista / 7 / 8
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Truck Nation is a browser based MMO and will run smoothly on practically any PC. The game was tested and works well on Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Chrome. Any modern web-browser should run the game smoothly.
Truck Nation Music & Soundtrack
Truck Nation Additional Information
Developer: Travian Games
Lead Designer: Gerald Kohler
Release Date: August 6, 2015
Truck Nation is developed and published by Travian Games, German developer responsible for the popular and long-standing city-building MMORTS, Travian. Truck Nation was released on August 6, 2015, and is going to be released on iOS and Android devices in the future. It is available in German, English, Spanish and French, and spans many real-world countires. The game bares many similarities with Rail Nation, which was released two years earlier, and was Travian’s first transport-sim game.