Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.3 Details Revealed - New Dungeon, Ultimate Raid, Quests, & More
Square Enix revealed patch 4.3 for Final Fantasy XIV recently and there's a lot of new content in the pipeline. The most exciting of which (in my opinion) is a new ultimate difficulty raid. There's also a new 24 man alliance raid called The Ridorana Lighthouse, which should spice up Alliance roulettes. Square Enix also revealed the new FInal Fantasy XIV Online Companion Mobile app which allows players to chat with friends and Free Company members on their mobile devices. Players will also be able to use the market board to buy and sell on the go, which is huge for those playing the marketboard for profit.
Patch 4.3 Adds the following to Final Fantasy XIV:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Companion App Features:
- Group chat and direct message individuals.
- Event Calendar
- Inventory Management
- Organize Inventory & Armory
- Check the mb
- Purchase (requires the use of 1 kupo nut)
- Logging in daily will provide a "kupo nut" that can be used to purchase items from the mb. (limit to number you can hold onto)
- All free stuff
- Organize Retainer & Saddlebag Inventory
- Saddlebag Inventory doubled.
- Additional Retainer can be hired (this just adds the ability to pay them more for 1 additional retainer, the retainer is not included according to the unofficial translation)
- Additional kupo nut for logging in each day and limit to number you can hold is expanded.
Forgotting to use the app or just don't want to wait, you can buy moogle coins that work the same as kupo nuts!
Coins can be used for putting items up for sale, revising listings and purchasing items from the mb.