Mobile Racing Game KartRider Rush+ Launching Tomorrow
The free to play mobile racing game KartRider Rush+ is launching both Android and iOS devices tomorrow on May 12, 2020. It's a mobile version of the popular PC game Kart Rider (which is a huge hit in South Korea).
KartRider Rush+ Features the following game modes:
- Story Mode: Story Mode allows players to fully immerse themselves in the game, learning about character backstories and showcasing various game modes.
- Speed Race Mode: This mode challenges racers to compete against each other and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks.
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, players can enjoy additional gameplay options within Arcade Mode, such as Item Race, Infini-Boost and Lucci Runner.
- Ranked Mode: From Bronze to Living Legend, players can rank up tiers and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop.
- Time Trial: This mode is all about beating the clock to become the fastest racer.