Mobius Final Fantasy Gets A New Job And New Cards
If you're one of those players that has long since obtained all of Mobius Final Fantasy's job cards, you'll be happy to hear that the game has a new job available: the Heretical Knight. The Heretical Knight is a "warrior-type job" that has "high HP and defense, as well as resistance to wind, earth, and darkness elements."
Today also marks the return of the Final Fantasy Record Keeper Collaboration event, complete with all of the crossover events limited edition cards, and the beginning of the Solo Limit Break Event, in which players must "fight enemies in the newly reopened Olympos stages to level up your main target-focused area attack abilities."
The full list of new features and events is as follows.
- FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Collaboration (April 4 – April 17): Players will have the chance to collect Firion, Warrior of Light and other limited edition cards from the Grand Summon, featuring sprite art from FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.
- Solo Limit Break Event (April 4 – May 2): Help the Moogles defeat the monsters that threaten their sacred ground, Olympos. Fight enemies in the newly reopened Olympos stages to level up your main target-focused area attack abilities.
- Heretical Knight Job: The new warrior-type job boasts high HP and defense, as well as resistance to wind, earth and darkness elements, and can now be obtained from the greater ability summon.
- New Battles in Ring of Braves: Beginning April 6, players can now embark on new and challenging 4★ Sicarius battles, first going head to head against the fearsome Eidolon Odin. Additional 4★ quests for Ifrit, Anima and Shiva will also become available throughout the month of April.
- Multiplayer Item Exchange Updates: Moggy’s Item Exchange now features new items for players to purchase, including material cards to evolve Sicarius cards to their 5★ forms and new, powerful weapons.
- Six New Ability Cards: Players can increase their offensive power with new light- and dark-elemental ability cards, including Chaos: FFI, Emperor: FFII, Cloud of Darkness: FFIII and more.
In addition to the new Heretical Knight job, a recent Steam Community update notes that the mage job, Occultist, was also recently added.