Tencent Games Announces New Mobile Auto Battler 'Chess Rush'
Tencent Games has thrown their hat into the ring of auto battlers with the announcment of 'Chess Rush'. With how popular Dota Underlords, Teamfight Tactics, and Dota Auto Chess are, this shouldn't be too surprising. Chess Rush will be available exclusively for mobile and will feature 8 players in a single game.
A list of features include:
- Over 50 heroes to choose from to build your ultimate formation
- Level up heroes by combining three of the same and gain Affinity Bonuses to equip your heroes with items
- Compete on an 8x8 board
- Battle against 7 other opponents to be King of the Board
- Play classic mode or quick 10-minute matches in Turbo Mode
- Compete with your friends and take on other teams in co-op mode
There's no official release date just yet, but Tencent has tweeted that the game is "just days away from official release", so it should come later this week.
Further reading: Chess Rush Official Twitter