World of Tanks release Update 9.19 - Improved Equipment, Directives
World of Tanks has released its patch notes for Update 9.19. The highlight of this patch is Directives and Improved Equipment, which players can acquire by spending Bonds. There are six types of Improved Equipment, which act as consumables. We have -
- Venting System - 7.5% bonus to all crew skills
- Extended Spare Parts kit - Repairs are 40% quicker
- Stabilizing Equipment System - Reduced dispersion during movement and turret rotation by 25%
- Innovative Loading Systems - 12.5% quicker loading time
- Wear-Resistant Gun Laying Driver - 12.5% quicker aiming speed
- Experimental Optics - 12.5% increase in view range up to 445m
Players will not be able to stack similar types of Improved Equipment and Regular Equipment.
Additionally, Directives are a new type of item players can purchase. There are six Equipment Directives and nine Crew Directives. They only last for one battle, but can offer special bonuses depending on the Directive used. A Crew Directive can make your Crew use skills that you haven't trained them yet, and Equipment Directives increase the bonuses on currently mounted equipment.
Improved Equipment costs anywhere from 3,000 to 5,000 Bonds, and Directives are priced between 2 to 12 Bonds. Bonds are rewarded at the end of each stage, based on your Rank, and your leaderboard standing. Players in the top 10% of the leaderboard will earn 5,750 Bonds.