DokeV is a 3D monster-collecting open-world MMO set in a vibrant and colorful cartoony world. Players use special glasses to find and collect adorable creatures that they can then use to fight against bosses and duel against other players.
|Publisher: Pearl Abyss
Type: 3D Creature-Collecting MMO
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Bright and stunning cartoon-style visuals. +In-depth character customization. +Open-world gameplay. +Will also release on mobile.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Find and collect a variety of creatures as you explore a rich, vibrant, and colorful world in, DokeV. Use special glasses to see adorable monsters, called Dokebi, that you can befriend and fight alongside with. Hunt down powerful bosses using your trusty radio and either take them on alone or with the help of other players. Cruise down the bustling city streets on a skateboard, a car, or other forms of unlockable transportation, including an umbrella that allows you to glide through the air. Build a house where you can take break from fighting, go fishing with your friends, or pit your pets against each other in real-time PvP monster duels.
DokeV Key Features:
- Vibrant Open World MMO – explore a colorful cartoon-style world while discovering the unique stories of its inhabitants.
- Collect Adorable Creatures – befriend adorable creatures called Dokebi that can only be seen using special glasses. Each creature features unique skills and gain strength from people’s dreams.
- Various Transportation Modes – get around the city using skateboards, cars, and a variety of other mounts, including an umbrella that lets you glide through the air.
- Cooperative & PvP Play – use your unique radio to pinpoint the location of powerful bosses and team up with other players to defeat them. You can also pit your monsters against each other in PvP duels.
- Housing & Fishing – take a break from fighting to go fishing, or build a house where you can chill with your pets, or show them off to other players.
DokeV Featured Video
DokeV System Requirements
To be announced later.
DokeV Additional Information
Developer: Pearl Abyss
Publisher: Pearl Abyss
Platforms: PC and Consoles (Possibly Mobile)
Engine: Proprietary In-House Engine
Announcement Date: November 7, 2019
Development History / Background:
DokeV is an upcoming 3D cartoon-style open-world creature-collecting game being developed and published by Pearl Abyss. The upcoming game was first announced in November 2019 as part of a three-game reveal by the studio. A release date has yet to be announced but there are rumors that the game will also be coming out on mobile devices after its initial PC and console launch.