Age of Magic
Collect cards from five different races and fight as one of four classes in Age of Magic CCG. Weather the storms of evil through battles in campaigns, the Arena, and dungeons.
|Publisher: QianZhiHuDong Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Type: CCG Strategy
Release Date: March 14, 2016
Pros: +Good card art. +Clear user interface. +Unique co-op modes.
Cons: -Unstable servers. -Pay-to-win. -Limited play time.
Age of Magic Overview
Developed and published by QianZhiHuDong Network Technology Co., Age of Magic is a strategy CCG where summoned creatures use two to three lanes on the battlefield to destroy the opponent hero. Players can choose from four different character classes (Warrior, Ranger, Mage, or Priest) for each deck, and decks are constructed by cards from five different races. Cards have rarities and special effects, such as Petrify, with detailed explanations. Use stamina to explore dungeons and clear campaigns to defeat the evil threatening the land. Climb the PvP ladder in the Arena and join arms with others in the guild system. Receive log-in rewards, accomplish Achievements, and invite friends to reap the free benefits in Age of Magic. The game also features unique co-op play, such as 2v2, and up to three players in certain PvE dungeons. There is also a weapon system, where each deck has a featured weapon that can be upgraded via the Blacksmith. Cards can also be upgraded at the Alchemist with enhancement materials and gold acquired from battles.
Age of Magic Key Features:
- Card Variety – with over 200+ cards from five different races, players can create unique decks to match their playstyles.
- Solid Artwork – cards have good artwork that brings to life the fantasy aspect of the game.
- Clean and Clear UI – menus and options in Age of Magic are clearly labeled for quick and easy access.
- Unique Co-Op Modes – tackle enemies with a friend in the unique co-op game mode. Play 2v2 in the Arena, or explore certain dungeons that allow up to 3 players at a time.
- Upgrade Cards – cards come in varying rarities, and can be upgraded for better stats and effects.
Age of Magic Screenshots
Age of Magic Featured Video
Age of Magic Review
Age of Magic Videos
Age of Magic Requirements
Minimum Requirements for PC:
Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB
Age of Magic Music & Soundtrack
Age of Magic Additional Information
Developer(s): QianZhiHuDong Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Publisher(s): QianZhiHuDong Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Release Date: March 14, 2016
Development History / Background:
Age of Magic is a strategy CCG developed and published by QianZhiHuDong Network Technology Co., Ltd. It is available through Valve's Steam service. This free-to-play game entered the market as a full release on March 14, 2016.