Aion: Legions of War
Aion: Legions of War is a mobile turn-based RPG set in the war-torn Aion universe that features detailed 3D graphics and massive battles. Recruit powerful heroes to lead your legion against monstrous foes and other players to battle for power and glory.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date (Android): July 27, 2017
Pros: +Great graphics and Music. +Aion universe. +RPG-style combat.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -Generic RPG combat.
Aion: Legions of War Overview
Aion: Legions of War is a free-to-play 3D mobile RPG that features a variety of game modes, high-end graphics, and turn-based combat. Take control of the main hero, Ren, and journey across the universe to unravel the secrets of the Aion universe. The game's combat is mostly automated, player input coming from a variety of hero skills that can be unleashed at particular times. Form a legion from over 100+ class-oriented heroes that range from tanky warriors, magical wizards, and clerics to cure player wounds, each with elemental variants, upgrade-able skills, and more. Collect legendary equipment and weaponry to deck out your characters, and transform them into new heroes with hidden abilities. Players also have a hub world called the Fortress where they can build special buildings to help their combat efforts, such as the Advancement Sanctum, the Shugo Shop, and the Tower of Transcendence.
Aion: Legions of War Key Features:
- RPG-Style Combat – build your party to strike your foe's weaknesses and use special hero skills to secure victory in turn-based battle.
- Over 100+ Recruitable Heroes – discover and collect a variety of heroes including: armored warriors, monstrous beasts, colossal cyborgs, and more.
- Hero Progression – advance your favorite heroes to awaken new, hidden abilities and transformations, and equip them with legendary weapons and armor to become undefeatable.
- Aion Universe – enter a mobile-exclusive story set in the Aion universe that brings more to its worlds with the war between the Elysea and Asmodae.
- High Quality Graphics – enter a highly detailed 3D world that parallels console graphics on mobile, through its gameplay and fully rendered cutscenes.
Aion: Legions of War Screenshots
Aion: Legions of War Featured Video
Aion: Legions of War Review
Aion: Legions of War Videos
Aion: Legions of War Online Links
Aion: Legions of War System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later
Aion: Legions of War Music & Soundtrack
Aion: Legions of War Additional Information
Release Date (Android): July 28, 2017
Worldwide Official Launch: January 24, 2019
Development History / Background:
Aion: Legions of War is developed and published by NCSoft, a South Korean game developer known primarily for its PC MMORPGs, including: Aion, WildStar, Guild Wars 2, and Blade & Soul. While focusing mainly on PC gaming, the company has made a recent effort towards the mobile industry with two region-limited Lineage mobile games including Lineage M and Lineage Red Knights. The newest title in their mobile library is an extension of the Aion series, which soft launched in limited regions on Android systems on July 28, 2017. Aion: Legions of War launched globally in English on January 24, 2018 on both iOS and Android.