Arcfall is a fantasy sandbox MMORPG inspired by old-school games, in which players fight ferocious beasts, craft lucrative gear, and claim their own plot of land to build their home. It features a classless system, open world PvP, and sailing among pirates.
|Publisher: Neojac Entertainment
Type: Sandbox MMORPG
Release Date: May 17, 2017
Pros: +Classless system. +Open world PvP. +Persistent housing.
Cons: -Not a lot of content.
Arcfall is a fantasy MMORPG that takes its inspiration from old-school games, with a top down camera angle and sandbox elements. Create your own playstyle in a classless system, equipping weapons to determine how you'll fight ferocious beasts. Explore a living world, where monsters are not your only enemy. Open world PvP means you could end up with a knife in your back, and drop all of your loot. But players who kill outside of King's Reign—where killing is frowned upon—may be labeled a murderer and accrue a bounty on their head. Settle a plot of land, and build a non-instanced home to furnish and live in. Craft new weapons and gear for yourself, or trade them in a player-driven economy, working with others to harness wealth and power. Travel across the land upon a trusty mount, or sail across the seas in search of new lands but be wary of pirates.
Arcfall Key Features:
- No Classes - equip weapons to determine how you'll tackle ferocious monsters and other players. Skill based progression system.
- Non-Instanced Housing - establish a plot of land to call home, and furnish it to your liking to create a feng shui atmosphere.
- Open World PvP with Full Loot - killed players drop all of their loot, but killers may be labeled murderers if they kill outside an approved PvP zone.
- Player Driven Economy - craft weapons and gear for yourself or trade them in the open market to accrue wealth and increase your power.
- Sailing - scour the open seas aboard your own warship in search of new lands, but be wary of pirates seeking to sink your vessel.
Arcfall Featured Video
Arcfall System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit or newer
CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 22 GB
Operating System: Windows 10
CPU: Quad Core Processor 2.4GHz or faster
Video Card: DirectX11 Compatible AMD Radeon R9 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
RAM: 12 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 22 GB
Arcfall Music & Soundtrack
Arcfall Additional Information
Developer: Neojac Entertainment inc.
Publisher: Neojac Entertainment inc.
Early Access: 2017
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Arcfall is developed and published by Neojac Entertainment inc., the same company that created the Atavism MMO Creator game engine, and is the first MMORPG developed by the company. Arcfall was originally set to release on April 23, 2017, but due to Steam's approval system was delayed.