Castle Of Legends
Castle of Legends is a city-builder strategy game where players construct a castle and then recruit heroes from across time. Build a formidable army to defeat monsters and other players.
Type: Mobile Strategy
Release Date: February 2, 2017
Pros: +Real-life heroes like Einstein. +Cartoon aesthetic. +Gameplay variety.
Cons: -Internet connection necessary. -Connection issues. +Largely automatic combat.
Castle of Legends Overview
Castle of Legends tasks players with constructing a castle and recruiting legendary heroes from across time to save the land from treacherous monsters. Recruit historical and mythological heroes to your team, such as Einstein, King Arthur, and Zorro, to help explore the land and maintain your base. Refine your heroes' prowess by upgrading their gear. Gather resources to construct new equipment that aids you in your conquest by commanding your workers to perform specific tasks. Explore a zany world across time and uncover secrets as your slash your way through forests, frozen wastelands, and abandoned kingdoms.
Castle of Legends Key Features:
- Castle Construction - customize your castle to prioritize how you want to play, such as focusing on crafting floors to construct new items.
- Real Heroes - recruit heroes inspired by real life, such as Zorro and Einstein.
- PvP - battle other players to occupy strategic resources on a global map.
- Resource Management - dictate your worker's occupations, commanding them to mine or craft or refine items.
- Colorful World - explore a land havocked by time, traversing through abandoned kingdoms, goblin forests, and snow-covered plains.
Castle of Legends Screenshots
Castle of Legends Featured Video
Castle of Legends Review
Castle of Legends Videos
Castle of Legends Links
Castle of Legends System Requirements
Operating System: Android 3.2 and up / iOS 9.0 or later.
Castle of Legends Music & Soundtrack
Castle of Legends Additional Information
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Castle of Legends is a mobile tactical RPG developed and published by Chinese game company ChangYou. The game is a part of ChangYou's announced plan to launch six titles in the Western market. It won the Game Connection's People Choice Awards in 2017, an annual conference that takes place in San Francisco. Castle of Legend is scheduled to release sometime in 2017.