Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate is a 3D turn-based co-op RPG featuring gacha mechanics. Unlock and collect hundreds of heroes and form parties to face unique monsters, bosses, and other players in the PvP arena.
|Publisher: Machine Zone
Type: 3D Turn-Based RPG
Release Date (Global): May 14, 2019
Pros: +Challenging turn-based battles. +Hundreds of heroes to collect. +In-depth hero ability tree. +Great artwork.
Cons: -Gacha mechanics. -Repetitive linear gameplay. -Cluttered interface. -Stamina-locked.
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Overview
Explore the mysterious islands of Horizon as you work to free imprisoned heroes and prevent an alien invasion in Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate. Take on the role of the Crystal Breaker and team up with other heroes and other players to take on monsters, enemy soldiers, and powerful bosses in intense turn-based battles. Use strategy and quick-thinking to decide which attacks and abilities to employ at the right time. Unlock and collect hundreds of unique heroes with different roles, skills, abilities, and affinities. Use your favorite heroes in battle to increase their strength and customize their stats and abilities through the in-depth skill tree. Fight it out with other players and climb up the rankings in PvP mode or go to war with your guildmates for control of territory and a powerful crystal in the middle of the map.
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Key Features:
- Fast-Paced Strategic Turn-Based Battles – experience short but challenging battles that require strategic thinking to make sure you throw the right attacks and abilities at the right time.
- Single-Player Campaign – fulfill your destiny as the Crystal Breaker as you battle to stop the looming alien invasion.
- Collect Hundreds Of Heroes – unlock and collect hundreds of unique heroes with varying strengths, weaknesses, roles, and abilities. Mix and match heroes to create the ultimate three-hero party.
- In-Depth Skill Tree – level up and customize your heroes with a variety of unlockable powerful skills and passive abilities to tailor-fit them to your preferred playing style.
- PvP Battles And Guild Wars – take on other players in PvP arenas to climb up the rankings and make a name for yourself or battle it out with other guilds for control of much-needed territory.
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Screenshots
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Featured Video
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Review
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Videos
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Online Links
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Official Website
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Google Store Page
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate App Store Page
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Twitter
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Subreddit
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate System Requirements
Operating System: Varies depending on Android device. Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Music & Soundtrack
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate Additional Information
Developer: Machine Zone
Publisher: Machine Zone
Open Beta: May 14, 2019
Release Date (Global): February 18, 2020
Development History / Background:
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate is a free-to-play mobile 3D turn-based co-op RPG developed and published by Machine Zone. The California-based mobile game developer is known for Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate was first announced in late 2017 and transitioned into open beta in the US on May 14th, 2019. The game officially launched worldwide on Android and iOS on February 18th, 2020.