Decksplash is a 3v3 arena arcade game where players control skateboards without riders to spread their team color all over the map. Chain tricks with grinding to increase the amount of paint trailing.
|Publisher: Bossa Studios
Type: Arena Arcade
Release Date: Q2 2017
Pros: +Create tricks with complete control over a riderless skateboard. +Unique zoning and multiplier system. +Various skateboard designs and arena maps.
Cons: -Limited information available.
In Decksplash players control a riderless skateboard and paint a map in their team color to win. Purchase and unlock various designs for a skateboard, and jump into a team of three to compete in matches. Learn and master layouts for different arenas. Beat the opposing team by painting more of an arena with your team's color. Create tricks and combo them with grinding to make chains that multiply a score. Increase the width of a deck's trail of paint by keeping a multiplier running. Build up a meter to trigger Shockwaves by skating through your team's color. Shockwaves not only break enemy multipliers and chains, but also create a zone that increases your team's multipliers.
Decksplash Key Features:
- 3v3 Matches – work as a team with two others to color more of the map and win.
- Various Skateboard Designs – unlock and purchase different skateboards to match personal tastes.
- Trick It Up – perform tricks with fluid controls, chaining combos to skyrocket your score.
- Zoning with Shockwaves – create zones where teammates receive multiplier bonuses with Shockwaves.
- Multiple Maps – learn the ins and outs of various arena maps to know which areas to prioritize with paint.
Decksplash Featured Video
Decksplash System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Intel i5-4460 or AMD FX 8350
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD HD 7900
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Decksplash Music & Soundtrack
Decksplash Additional Information
Developer(s): Bossa Studios
Publisher(s): Bossa Studios
Steam Early Access: Q2 2017
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Decksplash is a 3v3 arena arcade game developed and published by Bossa Studios, an indie gaming studio based in London. Bossa Studios is best known for their titles I am Bread and Worlds Adrift. Decksplash was released via Steam as an early access game undergoing updates and testing in Q2 2017.