Dual Universe is a sci-fi first person sandbox MMORPG where players build ships and structures in a singular shared universe. Planets are procedurally generated and the game world is constantly expanding and adapting to players' constructions, economic activity, and exploration.
Type: Sandbox MMORPG
Release Date: TBD
Pros: +Endless planets to explore. +Amazing 3D graphics. +Entire game universe is modifiable.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Dual Universe Overview
Dual Universe is a first person sandbox MMORPG in a sci-fi world that is developed and published by Novaquark. Players will find themselves in one huge, shared game universe that is not split into zones or instances. Planets are procedurally generated as players explore further into space, making Dual Universe an ever-expanding game. Construct ships and structures as big as desired and defend them in combat. Create large communities on a planet, or host a crew on a spaceship. Claim and control territory through the intensive rights and duties management system, where assets can be rented out and powers can be delegated to members. Gather resources to build and trade, impacting the dynamic economy. Other features include amazing 3D graphics, scriptable constructions using LUA, and diverse biomes.
Dual Universe Key Features:
- Be a Space Cowboy – with procedurally generated planets, players will have an endless expanse of space to explore.
- Build an Empire – everyone shares one world, so lay claim to territory and manage it. Rent out assets, delegate duties, and build a powerful organization.
- Amazing 3D Graphics – with breath-taking graphics that immerse players in the sci-fi theme, Dual Universe takes space travel onto another level.
- Mod the World – everything will be modifiable. From building ships to constructing cities to writing scripts, Dual Universe allows players to mold and create the game world.
- Dynamic Economy – balance between resources, gear, items, and the currency will all be influenced by the players in this dynamic economy.
Dual Universe Screenshots
Dual Universe Featured Video
Dual Universe Review
Dual Universe Videos
Dual Universe Links
Dual Universe System Requirements
Minimum Requirements (Windows):
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Core i7-930 Quad 2.80GHz / Phenom II X6 1055T
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Dual Universe. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Dual Universe Music & Soundtrack
Dual Universe Additional Information
Game Engine: Unigine 2
Alpha Release Date: Q1 2017
Development History / Background:
Dual Universe is a sci-fi first person sandbox MMORPG developed and published by Novaquark. Novaquark is a gaming company based in Paris, France, and is composed of veterans of ldebaran Robotics, Apple, Sony, and Ubisoft. In May 2016, Novaquark announced that development of Novaquark, with expected alpha release to be in early 2017.