Era Zero was an upcoming fantasy MMORPG that features a variety of character classes and controllable steam-powered vehicles in a world that pits magic and technology against each other. Control vehicles out in the open world, fuse with your spirit partners for a magical boost, and participate in large-scale battles of magic and machine.
Release Date: Canceled
Pros: +Variety of character classes. +Vehicle system. +Large-scale battles.
Cons: -Limited information available. -No English release date announced.
Era Zero Overview
Era Zero was an upcoming 3D fantasy sci-fi MMORPG from developer The9 Interactive. The game offers a thematic blend of sci-fi and fantasy through the usage of magical power to create technology, powering advanced steam engines and weaponry through the use of spells. Players can find vehicles out in the open world to control which add to their attacking abilities and allow them to plow through enemy lines. Another unique element of the game is Spirit mode, fusing spirit companions with the player temporarily to boost their stats significantly and change their appearance. Control one of four distinct classes: Warrior, Magician, Priest, and Gunner, and take on the war against the machines in a battle of magic and tech.
Era Zero Key Features:
- Variety of Character Classes – play as one of four classes: Warrior, Magician, Priest, and Gunner, each with their own distinct abilities and equipment.
- Sci-Fi Fantasy World – enter a world that blends sci-fi and fantasy through the usage of magically-powered machinery.
- Fight on Land, Sea, and Space – fight enemies in an array of landscapes, including the seas and out in space.
- Large-Scale Battles – control a variety of vehicles and machines to partake in massive battles against enemy players.
- PvE and PvP Modes – play three types of dungeons, including solo dungeons, team dungeons, and cross-server dungeons, or fight other players in cross-server battlefields, siege wars, and capture point battles.
Era Zero Screenshots
Era Zero Featured Video
Era Zero Review
Era Zero Videos
Era Zero Online Links
Era Zero Official Site (Chinese)
Era Zero System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)
CPU: Pentium4 3.0 or better
Video Card: GeForce 8600 or better
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Era Zero Music & Soundtrack
Era Zero Additional Information
Chinese Title: 零纪元
Developer: The9 Interactive
Publisher: Shenzen Wanyouyl Technology, PFamily, Nox Games
Closed Beta Test (China): September 15, 2011
Open Beta Test (China): March 9, 2014
Release Date: Canceled
Development History / Background:
Era Zero is developed by The9 Interactive, a Chinese game developer and publisher known for operating licensed MMORPGs for the Chinese audience such as FIFA Online 2 and Granado Espada and for developing games such as Winning Goal and Tiny Tribe. The game is being published for a Chinese audience by Shenzen Wanyouyl, by PFamily for the Taiwanese audience, and finally Nox Games for the Korean audience. Its Chinese closed beta test began on September 15, 2011, followed by an open beta beginning on March 9, 2014. A global release has failed to materialized and the project is assumed to be canceled.