Eternity Warriors 3
Eternity Warriors 3 is a mobile action RPG that features high-quality 3D graphics and exciting hack-n-slash combat in a world ridden by evil magic. Destroy hordes of monsters as you collect, upgrade and fuse equipment while learning new skills to take into combat against bosses, endless waves of enemies and other players.
Type: Mobile ARPG
Release Date: December 18, 2013
Pros: +Real-time PvP. +Great Graphics.
Cons: -Highly repetitive gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements. -No co-op.
Eternity Warriors 3 Overview
Eternity Warriors 3 is a 3D hack-n-slash action RPG available for iOS and Android that features three distinct, playable characters and tons of equipment to collect and upgrade. The game centers on its Diablo III inspired combat and dungeon crawling, which is smoothly ported to mobile platforms with a touch-activated joystick and large, round skill buttons. Players progress through the game in pursuit of new equipment which can be forged and evolved to increase both its usefulness and its gearscore, which can be done by recycling old equipment and by collecting unique items from quests and dungeons that allow you to evolve the item to the next level. The game’s three classes offer multiple unlockable, upgradeable skills that allow players to control the game field, which focus primarily on dodging and interrupting enemy attacks while dealing massive damage. Players can battle it out in the game’s Arena, the Endless Arena, or the game’s story campaign which offers both normal and legendary modes for a large amount of linear dungeons to grind.
Eternity Warriors 3 Key Features:
- Diablo-style ARPG Combat – Unlike many freemium mobile games, ETW3 has skill-based, real-time action combat that requires dodging, positioning and ability timing.
- Three Playable Classes (Warrior, Monk, Mage) – Traverse the game’s massive amount of content with a unique character that features their own skills, equipment, and playstyle.
- Tons of Dungeons to Crawl – The game offers multiple difficulties in its story mode, as well as an Endless Mode that sends wave after wave of monster against players in a battle of stamina.
- PvP Arena – Initially released without PvP, EW3 now features real-time PvP combat that pits players in a 1v1 arena for glory and loot.
- Robust Equipment System – Multiple options for upgrading equipment, including: socketing equipment with rare gems, recycling old gear to strengthen new armors, or evolve gear into a heightened state with unique and hard-to-find loot drops.
Eternity Warriors 3 Screenshots
Eternity Warriors 3 Featured Video
Eternity Warriors 3 Review
Eternity Warriors 3 Videos
Eternity Warriors 3 Online Links
Eternity Warriors 3 System Requirements
Operating System: Android 3.0 and later, iOS 5.0 or later
Eternity Warriors 3 Music & Soundtrack
Eternity Warriors 3 Additional Information
Developer: Glu Games
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: December 18, 2013
Eternity Warriors 3 is published and developed by San Franciso-based developer, Glu Games, popular for their other mobile games such as Deer Hunter and Diner Dash, as well as being the developer of multiple licensed games, including a Kim Kardashian-themed game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Eternity Warriors 3 comes third in the series of Eternity Warriors games, which was initially released as Eternity Warriors on July 6, 2011. The game has greatly improved in its graphics and equipment forging, but upon release EW3 lacked two very popular features: co-op, and PvP, which were present in Eternity Warriors 2. EW3 was eventually patched with a real-time PvP mode, and may sometime in the future offer a multiplayer co-op mode.