Kanpani Girls is a browser-based adventure RPG where players take on the role of CEO of an all-girls mercenary company. Recruit a variety of female warriors and band them together in a powerful team to battle for gold, glory, and renown.
Type: Browser RPG
Release Date: November 23, 2015
Pros: +Variety of characters to hire. +Unique storyline. +Quality anime-styled graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Mostly automated combat. -No PvP available.
Kanpani Girls Overview
Kanpani Girls is a free-to-play browser-based 2.5D adventure RPG built in Flash that is available on Nutaku's game portal. Players take control of a displaced character that fell asleep on a train and woke up in a fantasy world populated with powerful warrior women and villainous men. Take on the role of a CEO of a band of fighting girls, setting their formations, equipping them with gear, advancing their class, and more on your quest to find your way back home. The game features automated turn-based RPG combat; the only interactive feature being the ability to unleash a variety of CEO skills, including buffs and spells to turn the tide of combat in your favor. Play through the game's story mode and learn more of the new world, recruiting new heroes and gaining experience as you progress through the game map. There are a wide variety of female warriors to recruit, that feature eight upgrade-able classes, including Rogue, Cleric, Soldier, and Archer. The game also features facilities which can be utilized to employ girls not in your parties, to craft equipment and weaponry, to gather resources, and to level up your CEO skills.
Kanpani Girls Key Features:
- Eight Hero Classes – each character is one of eight classes: Archer, Cleric, Fighter, Ronin, and more, each with different abilities and roles to make them unique.
- Facilities – assign unused employees to facilities to craft equipment, gather resources, increase CEO skills, and increase your chances to get a rare character in the game's gacha system.
- Variety of Game Content – fight through the game's story mode, partake in weekly events, fight in the massive labyrinth, or enter the battlefield for awesome rewards.
- Anime-Styled Graphics – enjoy colorful anime-styled characters and chibified 3D models with fanservice variations of character art for when they are knocked out.
- CEO Skills – help out your party with the use of a wide variety of CEO skills that include buffs and attacks.
Kanpani Girls Screenshots
Kanpani Girls Featured Video
Kanpani Girls Review
Kanpani Girls Videos
Kanpani Girls System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS 10.6.x
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Kanpani Girls is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Kanpani Girls Music & Soundtrack
Kanpani Girls Additional Information
Publisher: SuperHippo, Nutaku
Release Date (JP): September 17, 2014
Release Date (Nutaku): November 23, 2015
Development History / Background:
Kanpani Girls was originally developed and published by DMM Games, known for publishing the popular Kantai Collection, also known as KanColle. The game was released in Japan on September 17, 2014, and was later translated to English and published by SuperHippo on the Nutaku platform on November 23, 2015 for the global audience. The Nutaku platform hosts English versions of Japanese games, including Shooting Girl and Flower Knight Girl Online. The game's JP version is continually updated, releasing new girls and content monthly.