Laplace is an upcoming action RPG where players choose one of four classes and raid dungeons riddled with traps and creatures. Challenge powerful bosses alone or with friends in anime-stylized environments.
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Vibrant enviornments +Unique class/weapons combinations. +Anime aesthetic.
Cons: -Limited classes. -Limited information.
Laplace is an upcoming anime-stylized ARPG where players choose one of four classes and hunt bosses by roaming treacherous dungeons. Although there are only four classes, each class can wield one of six weapons with unique skills, so that Rangers can use two-handed swords. Upon release there will purportedly be over 5000 combinations of class and weapons. Work together or fly solo to raid vivid dungeons brimming with creatures. But beware of bosses. Each boss has an OverKill ability that will render players useless as bossses flail players around, and throw them across the room. Defeating the boss unlocks unique weapons that grant bonus skills to players when equipped.
Laplace Key Features:
- 4 Classes - choose from one of 4 classes, with one advance tier, and choose between 6 unique weapons with their own active skill.
- Dungeon Traps - dungeons are littered with dangerous obstacles such as surprise flaming arrows and spikes.
- Overwhelming Bosses - bosses have unique abilities that make players feel helpless, by flailing players around and throwing players across the room.
- Boss Skills - defeating bosses unlocks special boss skills.
- Weapon/Class combinations - over 5000 available combinations of class and weapons with more to be added after release.
Laplace Featured Video
Laplace System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
CPU: Core i3-4150 3.5GHz or Phenom II X4 B60
Video Card: GeForce GTX 650 1GB or Radeon R7 250
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: TBD
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Laplace. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Laplace Music & Soundtrack
Laplace Additional Information
Closed Beta Date: Q1 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Laplace is developed by Taiwanese game studio X-Legends Entertainment. The studio is also responsible for having developed Aura Kingdom and Dragomon Hunter. No Western release date has been announced for Laplace.