LuckCatchers is a steampunk sandbox MMORPG. Take control of an airship and enter a world where you can hunt dragons, build settlements, trade, and even become a governor.
|Publisher: DiP Online
Type: Steampunk MMORPG
Release Date: November 15, 2016
PvP: Open/NPCs fight PKers in certain areas
Pros: +Skill-based progression. +Steampunk setting. +Settlement building. +Govern over other players.
Cons: -Slow movement. -Very slow progression. -Repairs are costly.
LuckCatchers is a steampunk sandbox MMORPG based on the Alexey Pehov novel of the same name. Become the captain of an airship and explore a vast world with no loading screens. Advance in a classless progression system and unlock new ships, planes, and weapons. Hunt dragons using either automated or twitch-based combat. Buy and sell items in a player-run economy, from the items you craft to premium currency. Hire other players on the labor market. Found settlements with mines, drilling platforms, castles, or other buildings. Become the governor of a territory and tax all players living there. Take control of other players' territories. Enjoy the freedom of a steampunk sandbox world.
LuckCatchers Key Features:
- Captain an airship - take to the skies in of one of LuckCatchers' many airships and even store smaller vessels in the hangar.
- Classless progression - choose which skills you want to train to unlock the ships, planes, weapons, and abilities you want to unlock.
- Player-run economy - trade anything with other players—even premium currency.
- Found settlements - found settlements that house castles, drilling platforms, mines, or other buildings in the open world.
- Become a governor - become a governor by being the leader of a territory's largest guild and tax your subjects or wage war against other territories and conquer them.
no images were found
LuckCatchers Featured Video
LuckCatchers System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (64-bit only), 8, or 10
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
Video Card: GeForce х60 or ATI HD4870, 1 GB VRAM
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
LuckCatchers Music & Soundtrack
LuckCatchers Additional Information
Developer(s): DiP Online
Game engine: In-house engine
Steam Greenlight: January 28, 2016
Closed Alpha: January 8, 2014
Release Date: TBA 2016
Development History / Background:
LuckCatchers—or ловцы удачи—is developed by the Russian studio DiP Online. It was created in collaboration with Alexey Pehov and is based on his novel of the same name. The game was largely kept under wraps until January 8, 2014 when Closed Alpha began. The game is currently in Open Alpha, though the exact date that it was opened is unknown. A Steam Greenlight page was launched on January 28, 2016. The game is currently scheduled to launch in autumn of 2016. No progress wipes are currently planned.