Mia Online is a mobile MMORPG with a strong focus on PvP and cooperative gameplay. Team up against other nations in huge PvP battles, and travel the vast open world to defeat massive bosses.
|Publisher: 7 Senses
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: December 14th, 2018
Pros: +Open world. +Varied PvP, including open world PKing.
Cons: -Generic music and art. -Cluttered UI. -Pay-to-win elements.
Mia Online Overview
Mia Online is an open world Chinese developed mobile MMORPG that heavily focuses on multiplayer features. There are 6 starting classes: Ranger, Assassin, Melodist, Paladin, Berserker, and Mystic. Combat is handled in typical mobile MMORPG fashion, with a virtual joystick and buttons, with autoplay available that automatically completes quests and kills enemies. Powerful world bosses can be found throughout the open world, requiring a massive team to take down. As with any MMORPG, guilds play an important role in the game. As with any MMORPG, guilds play an important role in the game. Join or create 40 player guilds, with quests and group dungeons to complete with guildmates. MIA Online also features a robust PvP system with player run nations, with players being able to fill political roles like king and senator to lead their allies in fighting other nations in large scale PvP. The game also features more traditional arena like PvP with 1v1, 3v3, and 10v10 modes, with daily schedules that change which modes are available throughout the day. Outside of PvP and open world combat, MIA Online features a variety PvE dungeons, with solo and co-op modes available. Team dungeons are designed for 5 players and group dungeons are similar to raids and require 10 high level players.
Mia Online Key Features:
- Open World - explore a huge open world with cities, biomes, and bosses.
- PvP Modes - battle other players in real-time with 1v1, 3v3, 10v10, nation vs nation, and open world PvP.
- Co-op Combat - team up with others in 5 and 10 player dungeons, and fight giant world bosses.
- Nations - player run nation system with roles like king, queen, and senator for players to fill, and compete against other nations.
- Ring System - customize gameplay with unique rings, giving powerful effects like increased damage, invisibility, and transformations.
- Autoplay - toggle to automatically attack enemies, and tap on quests to automatically travel and complete them.
Mia Online Screenshots
Mia Online Featured Video
Mia Online Review
Mia Online Videos
Mia Online Online Links
Mia Online System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 or later.
Mia Online Music & Soundtrack
Mia Online Additional Information
Developer: 7 Senses
Publisher: 7 Senses
Release Date (Android Open Beta): December 14th, 2018
Development History / Background:
Mia Online is published and developed by the Chinese developer 7 Senses, a studio established in 2017. Despite an initial launch date announcement for December 4th, 2018, the game was delayed. An open beta for Android was released on December 14th, with an iOS release planned.