Mir 4 is an upcoming mobile action MMORPG set in the Eastern-inspired world of the Legend of Mir franchise. The game boasts fluid action-oriented combat, smooth character animations, four playable characters, and polished graphics created in Unreal Engine 4.
|Publisher: WeMade Entertainment
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Multiple character classes. +High quality graphics. +Fluid action combat.
Cons: -Limited information available. -No release date announced.
Mir 4 Overview
Mir 4 is an upcoming 3D mobile MMORPG that is the latest official title in the Legend of Mir franchise: an isometric MMORPG game series well-known in China and South Korea for being immensely popular for over ten years. This game will be the second mobile Mir game and is the first specifically designed for mobile platform, as the original mobile Mir was a PC port, Legend of Mir 2. Battle foes with fluid action combat where players can unleash character-specific abilities to devastate their foes in solo and group dungeons. Play as four distinct characters whose weaponry and abilities fit RPG archetypes, including a warrior character that uses a large sword, a rogue character who uses dual daggers, and a magical character who uses magical abilities. The game also offers player-vs-player combat in line with the series' open PK.
Mir 4 Key Features:
- Fluid Action Combat – activate abilities and devastate your foes in combat, racking up combo points to deal massive damage.
- Four Playable Characters – play as four distinct characters that feature archetypal class combat, including an assassin, a warrior, and a mage.
- Eastern-Inspired World – enter a world inspired by the ancient Eastern world that includes martial arts and ornate oriental clothing.
- Legend of Mir IP – play a game based on a highly popular and successful MMO Legend of Mir 2 that updates its graphics and gameplay for modern gaming.
- PK and PvP – fight other players in duels or partake in the game's PK in the spirit of the game's open PK-featuring predecessors.
Mir 4 Screenshots
Mir 4 Featured Video
Mir 4 Review
Mir 4 Videos
Mir 4 Online Links
Mir 4 Official Site [Korean]
Mir 4 System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Mir 4. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Mir 4 Music & Soundtrack
Mir 4 Additional Information
Developer: WeMade Entertainment
Publisher: WeMade Entertainment
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Announcement Date: July 28, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Mir 4 is developed and published by WeMade Entertainment, developer of the popular Mir series as well as Riders of Icarus and Icarus-M. The series is notable for being highly successful in China and South Korea despite its age (2001), earning its publishers over $90 million per month, and at one point earning $7 million in a single day. The game was announced on July 28, 2016 at ChinaJoy 2016 with a reveal trailer that came as a surprise to many. The franchise IP was locked in a legal battle between the developers, WeMade, and the publisher of the previous games, Shanda. Developed in Unreal Engine 4, the game updates the sprite-based graphics of the game series into the world of 3D gaming, modernizing it from isometric pixel art for the first time.