Once Heroes is a turn-based mobile MMORPG that features team-based battling with a wide variety of collectible heroes, each with distinct abilities and evolutions. Summon powerful champions and monsters to take into combat, then use the game's hub town to evolve, customize, and manage heroes.
|Publisher: YJM Games
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: July 19, 2016
Pros: +Turn-based RPG combat. +Built-in hero reviews. +Variety of heroes to collect.
Cons: -Grindy gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay.
Once Heroes Overview
Once Heroes is a 3D free-to-play mobile MMORPG where players work to prevent the end of the world by summoning heroes and monsters into battle. Summon heroes to your hub town, then add them to your party to take on the game's multiple modes, including a campaign mode, dungeons in multiple difficulties, a dueling arena, and more. Its core gameplay is similar to that of Summoners War, each hero offering combat roles and unique skills for use in combat. It also features a PvP arena that offers special rewards and a rankings board, giving players a reason to arrange their team with elemental affinities, equipment, set effects, enchantments, and more. An auto-battle button is available that speeds up gameplay to the point where players can focus primarily on maxing their heroes and equipping them with the best gear available in preparation for strong PvE foes or PvP arenas.
Once Heroes Key Features:
- Summon a Variety of Heroes – summon powerful heroes with distinct combat roles, abilities, stats, and evolutions.
- Turn-based RPG Combat – take turns fighting against monsters in combat, paying special attention to the strengths and weaknesses of elemental attributes.
- Hero Customization – equip your heroes with weapons and armor, increase their skills, evolve them into new classes, and awaken them to unlock their hidden powers.
- Epic Guardian Summons – discover and summon massively powerful guardians that can turn the tide of a losing battle.
- Hub Town – access all of the game's feature from the 3D hub zone, the Kingdom of Easter, and prepare for battles using its many buildings.
Once Heroes Screenshots
Once Heroes Featured Video
Once Heroes Review
Once Heroes Videos
Once Heroes System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 4.1 or later / iOS 7.0 or later
Once Heroes Music & Soundtrack
Once Heroes Additional Information
Korean Title: 원스 히어로즈
Developer: Dancing Anchovy Entertainment
Publisher: YJM Games
Platforms: Android, iOS
Release Date: July 19, 2016
Development History / Background:
Once Heroes is developed by Dancing Anchovy Entertainment and published by YJM Games, a South Korean mobile game developer and publisher notable for holding the publishing IP in South Korea for Disney characters, shown in the game ZIPI Racing. Upon the game's release, it received high ratings on both Android and iOS communities with a 4.5 star average. The game was released globally on July 19, 2016.