Outcast Odyssey is a card collecting MMORPG that features a unique, fast-paced card battling system on top of all of the features you’d come to expect in a card battling game on mobile. Its combat system centers on an elemental weakness triangle, uncovering enemy weak points, and chaining randomly proccing special attacks for high damage.
Type: Mobile Card Game RPG
Release Date: October 16, 2014 (NA/Europe)
Pros: +Polished visuals. +Unique and fun gameplay.
Cons: -Few game modes. -Pay-to-win elements. -Can get repetitive.
Outcast Odyssey Overview
Outcast Odyssey is a free-to-play collectible card MMORPG available on iOS and Android. Players build fantasy-themed decks full of cards with unique proc abilities that can be used to chain huge amounts of damage in combat, which must be used in combination with the game’s elemental weakness triangle for top damage. It also features RPG-style dungeon crawling that allows players to explore dungeons, uncovering treasure, monsters, and objective items. Players can participate in Campaign mode and complete objectives, fight other players in Arena mode, and gain epic card rewards from the game’s daily Bounties.
Outcast Odyssey Key Features:
- Unique Card Battles – fast-paced card battling that centers around a weakness triangle, random skill procs, and enemy weak points.
- RPG-Style Dungeon Crawling – explore and uncover new areas, fighting and collecting treasure along the way.
- Card Enhancement – enhance, evolve and recycle cards to make your favorite cards even more powerful.
- Card Collection – over 600 beautiful fantasy-styled cards to collect.
- Multiple Modes of Play – single-player PvE and PvP modes available.
Outcast Odyssey Screenshots
Outcast Odyssey Featured Video
Outcast Odyssey Review
Outcast Odyssey Videos
Outcast Odyssey Links
Outcast Odyssey System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3.3 or later, iOS 6.0 or later
Outcast Odyssey Music & Soundtrack
Outcast Odyssey Additional Information
Developer: Magic Pixel Games
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Platforms: Android and iOS
Release Date: October 16, 2014 (International)
Development History / Background:
Outcast Odyssey was developed by the American game developer Magic Pixel Games, which is based in Los Angeles, California. The game is published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and is one of the few card-based RPGs.