Overpower is a third-person shooter set in medieval fantasy environments, featuring class-based combat across a variety of game modes. Choose from one of four classes and customize your abilities to dominate the battlefield in fast-paced matches.
|Publisher: Overpower LLC
Type: Arena Fantasy Shooter
Release Date: April 20, 2016
Shut Down Date: 2018
Pros: +Distinct classes. +Multiple game modes. +Smooth gameplay.
Cons: -Few playable classes. -Limited Persistent elements.
Overpower is a third-person fantasy shooter where players fight across a variety of game modes in MOBA-inspired combat. Choose from one of four classes: Mage, Warrior, Assassin, or Ranger; each class possesses distinct abilities that can be swapped to suit a particular play style. Compete in a variety of game modes, such as free-for-all Deathmatch and Last Team Standing, across 9 distinct maps. Up to 32 players can fire arrows and sneakily backstab enemies in a chaotic brawl. Each match contains an "OP" token that can be grabbed to increase your damage for a short amount of time. But be wary. Only a few hits are needed to turn your character into another corpse on the battlefield.
Overpower Key Features:
- Multiple Classes - choose from one of four distinct classes: Ranger, Assassin, Warrior, or Mage, with the ability to change classes during a match.
- 5 Game Modes - vary the fragfest by choosing between 5 game modes, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Critter Capture, Last Team Standing, and Capture Points.
- Twitch-based Combat - decimating foes requires quick thinking, fast reaction time, and an understanding of class mechanics.
- Customizable Loadout - choose what abilities to equip, mixing and matching to suit a particular playstyle with over 30 class-based abilities.
- Become Overpowered - grab a periodically spawned "OP " token to greatly enhance attack damage.
Overpower Featured Video
Overpower Online Links
Overpower System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
CPU: Intel Dual Core / AMD X2 5600+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT / ATI Radeon 2600 XT
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Overpower. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Overpower Music & Soundtrack
Overpower Additional Information
Developer: Hydrant Games
Publisher: Hydrant Games
Kickstarter: January 19, 2016
Steam Greenlight: January 19, 2015
Shut Down Date: 2018
Development History / Background:
Overpower is developed by independent game studio Hydro Games, founded in 2014. The game has been development for over two years by two people. A planned Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaign are both scheduled for January 19, 2016.