Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, or simply Ragnarok Mobile, is an MMORPG that ports the classic experience of Ragnarok Online to mobile. Explore classic features from RO such as guild PvP and branching jobs, re-invented for mobile devices.
|Publisher: Xindong Limited
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: January 9, 2019 (North American Release)
Pros: +Classic RO gameplay. +Multiple branching jobs. +Graphics faithful to original. +Real-time combat. +Persistent open world. +Great music.
Cons: -Automated combat. -Cash shop sells in game currency. -Grindy.
Ragnarok Mobile Overview
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an upcoming free-to-play 3D mobile MMORPG based heavily on the classic game, Ragnarok Online. The game delivers a more faithful recreation of the original than successors Ragnarok 2 and Ragnarok: Path of Heroes. Most of the content remains intact, including guild PvP, character jobs, costumes, and the game world, and notably features real-time combat. Some of the new content that the game brings to the table is its attractive 3D world that maintains the spirit of the original, as well as a brand new Blacksmith job class.
Ragnarok Mobile Key Features:
- Faithful Mobile Adaptation – play a version of RO for mobile that doesn't cut corners on content, developed by fans of the original game.
- Ragnarok Online World – relive classic RO, playing the same job classes and exploring the same world updated for modern gaming.
- Multiple Job Classes – access a wide variety of job classes from the original game, including branching jobs and a brand new Blacksmith class.
- Large-Scale PvP – fight against other players in Guild PvP taking full advantage of the game's real-time combat.
- Cosmetic Apparel – collect cosmetic apparel such as animal ears and maid outfits to make your character stand out in a crowd.
Ragnarok Mobile Screenshots
Ragnarok Mobile Featured Video
Ragnarok Mobile Review
Ragnarok Mobile Videos
Ragnarok Mobile Online Links
Ragnarok Mobile Official Site (China)
Ragnarok Mobile System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Ragnarok Mobile Music & Soundtrack
Ragnarok Mobile Additional Information
Chinese Title: 仙境传说RO手机版：守护永恒的爱
Romanized Title: Ragnarok Mobile: Eternal Guardians of Love
Developer: Dream Square
Platforms: iOS, Android
Announcement Date: May 7, 2016
Closed Beta Test (China): July 22, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Ragnarok Mobile is developed by Dream Square and published by Gravity, the South Korean developer and owner of Ragnarok Online. Dream Square is a game developer created by fans of the original game, purchasing the licensing rights from Gravity to develop and distribute Ragnarok Online mobile games in China on January 20, 2015. The game was announced on May 7, 2016, with a region-locked closed beta test later announced to begin on July 22, 2016. There is currently no official Western release date, and no details have been released regarding an international version.